• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
    that should be a good fit for him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Speaking of Memphis, backup QB Matt Malouf transferred to Samford.

Sorry I dont have a link

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Not groundbreaking news but a pair of backup QBs have decided to transfer

Minnesota RS Fr QB Clint Brewster, son of head coach Tim Brewster, is transferring to an undecided school.

Clemson QB Tribble Reese is transferring to Charleston Southern. He recently graduated and only has 1 year of eligibility remaining
        I don't think sons should ever play for their fathers, it usually doesn't end very well. Interesting that Clint couldn't even compete in Minnesota though considering he was offered a scholorship to Illiois as well.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          I don't think sons should ever play for their fathers, it usually doesn't end very well. Interesting that Clint couldn't even compete in Minnesota though considering he was offered a scholorship to Illiois as well.
          Brewster could have competed. It was just unfortunate for him that during his redshirt year Adam Weber burst onto the scene

Comment

Brewster could have competed. It was just unfortunate for him that during his redshirt year Adam Weber burst onto the scene
            That sort of sounds like a line from a Romance Novel...

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

It's not just Weber, they've recruited three top quarterbacks in Marqueis Gray, David Pittman, and Moses Alipate. I know a lot of people in the program and the word is that Clint was never seriously considered for the starting spot.
              Last edited by bearsfan_51; 07-10-2008, 03:37 PM.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• ND WR D.J Hord is leaving the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  ND WR D.J Hord is leaving the team.
                  So is starting CB Darrin Walls

Comment

So is starting CB Darrin Walls
                    No, he's just out for the fall semester. I don't think he's leaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                      No, he's just out for the fall semester. I don't think he's leaving.
                      I read an article that said he's leaving school. He might come back but its not certain

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3483732

Comment

• Transfer updates

UConn WR Terrence Jeffers is going to Vanderbilt. He led the Huskies in recieving this past year
                        http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/ne...iewStory=61473

Tulsa QB Clark Harrell is leaving Tulsa to go to a FCS school. He is the younger brother of Texas tech QB Graham Harrell
                        http://www.tulsaworld.com/sports/art..._2__Tulsa53401

Alabama LB Ezekiel Knight is leaving the Crimson Tide to go to a FCS school. He is ranked in the top 40 senior LBs in the country according to scouts but Alabama won't clear him to play for medical reasons dealing with a heart murmur.
                        http://www.al.com/sports/birminghamn...060.xml&coll=2

Comment

Alabama LB Ezekiel Knight is leaving the Crimson Tide to go to a FCS school. He is ranked in the top 40 senior LBs in the country according to scouts but Alabama won't clear him to play because they need to cut scholarships so they can fit their massive recruiting class in
                          Fixed that for you.

Comment

• LSU Sophomore Tackle Jarvis Jones will be transferring after being released from the team. No clue where he will transfer to, but he is from Texas.

Comment

• OSU DB Eugene Clifford has transferred to Tennessee State. I guess he liked what they did with Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie in terms of development for the NFL. Clifford is a unique talent, his head is in the wrong place.

Comment

• I haven't seen anything official yet, but word is that Cal RF DE Scott Smith will be transferring to Oregon.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information