Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Transfer Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    You think he stays in FCS and burns another year of eligibility?
    Yeah, I think he goes to Ark.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      You think he stays in FCS and burns another year of eligibility?
      You mean FBS? Football Bowl Subdivision.

      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • rumors sam mcguffie is transferring

        cred 2 BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • God I hope Jonathan Crompton and Nick Stephens transfer. They can't get out fast enough IMO.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

          Comment


          • Originally posted by etk View Post
            You mean FBS? Football Bowl Subdivision.
            I did obviously mean that. Thanks for needlessly pointing that out even though yourself and every other poster understood what I meant. Hooray for +1 post count

            Comment


            • Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
              rumors sam mcguffie is transferring
              oh man i hope he comes to psu. i doubt it but it would be great
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                oh man i hope he comes to psu. i doubt it but it would be great
                I doubt he transfers but if he does I would almost be willing to bet 100 dollars that it's back to a school in Texas.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                  rumors sam mcguffie is transferring
                  http://mgoblog.com/content/sam-mcguf...s-leaving-team

                  #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                  2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                  2015 2K Classic Champions


                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                  Comment


                  • Zion Babb is leaving the Michigan team. Artis Chambers may be as well and as kwilk said, Sam McGuffie is rumored to as well.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                      USC redshirt Fr RB, Broderick Green is Officially transferring (ESPN's USC site), to where...we don't know yet, but after all of the rumors he's finally transferring. I wonder if he goes to PSU or Ark now? Sad to see him go, but this is better for him and USC. As long as Marc Tyler stays I'll be happy.
                      Id agree with ya on Green, most likely Ark, but ya gotta keep PSU in the mix because i think they were in his final 2 out of high school.

                      Tyler isnt going anywhere...the only place i could see him POSSIBLY going would be UCLA, just because thats where his dad went....and i dont think USC would let that happen

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        I did obviously mean that. Thanks for needlessly pointing that out even though yourself and every other poster understood what I meant. Hooray for +1 post count
                        Instead of being sarcastic, you could just thank me for helping prevent further errors. So much for helping someone on the internet.

                        If I really cared about post count, I would be on this site every waking moment of my life, like you, not for 30 min on a weekend morning.

                        sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          I doubt he transfers but if he does I would almost be willing to bet 100 dollars that it's back to a school in Texas.
                          We were #2 on his list before he went to MU, so maybe he wants to come here to be in a pro-style offense? That would be epic and he did go to HS like 20 minutes from here.

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            We were #2 on his list before he went to MU, so maybe he wants to come here to be in a pro-style offense? That would be epic and he did go to HS like 20 minutes from here.
                            University of Michigan, not Michigan University. Just FYI.

                            And I think he's staying.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                              University of Michigan, not Michigan University. Just FYI.

                              And I think he's staying.
                              Apologies for the typo as I am hung over. I dont think he'll leave either but if he does, I'll have my hopes up.

                              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                                Id agree with ya on Green, most likely Ark, but ya gotta keep PSU in the mix because i think they were in his final 2 out of high school.

                                Tyler isnt going anywhere...the only place i could see him POSSIBLY going would be UCLA, just because thats where his dad went....and i dont think USC would let that happen
                                Green to Arkansas

                                http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recru...6season%3d2009

                                #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                                2015 2K Classic Champions


                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information