This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
    Kirby Freeman is trying to go to Baylor.

http://www.wacotrib.com/sports/conte...7wacbears.html
    Who cares? Freeman couldn't start at a D3 school.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

So "DA U" = D4 school now?

Comment

not excatly smart on freemans move i mean Miami is developing into a good team... Freeman probally figured he'd never get that starting job the way he played hopefully he can realize his potential at Baylor hes got alot of talent... but more competition at Baylor, whos gonna start for the U next year? Marve? is he even fully recovered?

Comment

... on another note you will not find anyone who would succeed in that offense last year Kyle Wright is basically a talented QB as well as Kirby and if neither did well then i question the offense not them... they seem to have all the pieces in place but cant put them together, sorry i know this is the transfer thread i just wanted to make a note about Kirby's transfer thats all... Damon McDaniel transfering? hmm i take he was one of those who were inelgible that game, seems like a VT candiate? he seems like one who wants to be the man so hampton? haha

also Joshua Tatum is going to end up in the U i dont know if this is new or whatnot

Comment

Cameron Colvin is petioning for a 5th year
            "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the 'Big House collectively sound like a pathetic wimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp', 'The Shoe' and 'Death Valley' Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." MDN

Comment

rumor has it munir prince asked for a release from ND and is looking at mizzou and Wis. And for the above posts, Freeman is awful, i cant get that 1 for 14 game he had out of my head, after that they compared his qb stats with McFaddens, thats embarassing.

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
                Kirby Freeman is trying to go to Baylor.

http://www.wacotrib.com/sports/conte...7wacbears.html
                Its official

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Originally posted by oregonbucfan View Post
                  Cameron Colvin is petioning for a 5th year
                  He definately should get it seeing he was injured most of his carrer and he has ALOT of talent being a #1 WR outta high school

Comment

Lamarcus Coker really didnt transfer he got kicked off the team for marijuana. I believe

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

Originally posted by volman88 View Post
                      Lamarcus Coker really didnt transfer he got kicked off the team for marijuana. I believe
                      It's still a transfer seeing how he changed schools

Comment

Originally posted by volman88 View Post
                        Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        Post key transfers in this thread

RB LaMarcus Coker has transferred from Tennesee to Hampton
                        http://www.dailypress.com/sports/dp-...,6693864.story
                        Another Hampton first day pick, go Pirates!

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                        Damon McDaniel is transferring from Florida State.
                        Shoulda went with Percy to FLorida

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude View Post
                          He definately should get it seeing he was injured most of his carrer and he has ALOT of talent being a #1 WR outta high school
                          I hope, he was coming on as a solid WR right before he went down. Him and Jasion Williams could have huge bounce back years next year IMO
                          "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the 'Big House collectively sound like a pathetic wimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp', 'The Shoe' and 'Death Valley' Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." MDN

Comment

Originally posted by oregonbucfan View Post
                            I hope, he was coming on as a solid WR right before he went down. Him and Jasion Williams could have huge bounce back years next year IMO
                            Provided whoever is playing QB is any good of course

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post

Shoulda went with Percy to FLorida
                              He still would have transferred even if he went to Florida. His girlfriend had a son and he wants to move closer to home to be with his son.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                Provided whoever is playing QB is any good of course
                                Well if Nic Costa the backup to Dixon (who torn his acl 3 weeks before him) played these last few games, they probably dont lose the last 3. He actually played Dixon = in the summer. They say hes a Kellen Clemens clone. So I expect if he can come back and be close to 100% we should be ok

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information