Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Transfer Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hazleton to Transfer

    http://usc.scout.com/2/817685.html

    #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
      Anyone think he'll be granted the hardship waiver and cleared to play right away if he moves closer to home to be with his dying grandfather?

      I know he's from New York could Rutgers be a possibility if thats the case?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Anyone think he'll be granted the hardship waiver and cleared to play right away if he moves closer to home to be with his dying grandfather?

        I know he's from New York could Rutgers be a possibility if thats the case?
        Yeah, I'm thinking rutgers too.

        Comment


        • It might be, I'll keep my ears to the floor.

          However, PSU was his finalist a couple of years ago, and they have more room on the WR depth chart than RU.

          Man, it's gotta be killing PSU fans to see Hazelton and Green transfer from USC due to lack of playing time.

          In recent memory RU has turned down Antwine Perez from USC, so it's not a given that they'll take him if he has interest. They did want to take Dwayne Jarrett if he transferred.

          Comment


          • Hazelton has a redshirt year to burn, right?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
              Hazelton has a redshirt year to burn, right?
              Yep. He will have his r-Sr year to play anywhere.
              Drink apple juice, cause OJ will kill you.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jonny View Post
                It might be, I'll keep my ears to the floor.

                However, PSU was his finalist a couple of years ago, and they have more room on the WR depth chart than RU.

                Man, it's gotta be killing PSU fans to see Hazelton and Green transfer from USC due to lack of playing time.

                In recent memory RU has turned down Antwine Perez from USC, so it's not a given that they'll take him if he has interest. They did want to take Dwayne Jarrett if he transferred.
                Maryland was glad to take Perez

                Comment


                • Stepdad wants Hazelton at Rutgers. No word yet from the RU side. Kiffen at Tennessee might also want him.

                  Comment


                  • If Hazleton goes to Rutgers and looks like he'll get the hardship waiver does Britt stay to form an incredible passing attack?

                    Comment


                    • when does he find out about whether or not it's a hardship waiver?

                      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        when does he find out about whether or not it's a hardship waiver?
                        That's just it. It'd be in the summer but sometimes it's more obvious than others if it'll be accepted.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jonny View Post
                          Stepdad wants Hazelton at Rutgers. No word yet from the RU side. Kiffen at Tennessee might also want him.
                          Not a chance in hell he goes to Tennessee. He'll want to go somewhere closer to home up in the north like Rutgers, or maybe Syracuse.
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            If Hazleton goes to Rutgers and looks like he'll get the hardship waiver does Britt stay to form an incredible passing attack?
                            They're not going to give a hardship waiver for that, and Rutgers has never asked for one.

                            Britt's gone.

                            Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                            Not a chance in hell he goes to Tennessee. He'll want to go somewhere closer to home up in the north like Rutgers, or maybe Syracuse.
                            The problem is that Syracuse is really far from home. If he really does want to be near home, it's Rutgers or I-AA. Even UConn/Temple are a few hours away.

                            Comment


                            • i know when devon lyons applied for a hardship waiver, he had 60+ pages worth of documentation, and our coaches were 50/50 on him getting i

                              cred 2 BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,5959677.story

                                Sam McGuffie did not attend the Michigan football banquet fueling rumors that he will transfer

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information