Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As much as I like Sam, I think he would be in a better situation if he does transfer. He isn't going to get many carries next year if Brandon Minor, Carlos Brown, and Michael Shaw are all healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
      As much as I like Sam, I think he would be in a better situation if he does transfer. He isn't going to get many carries next year if Brandon Minor, Carlos Brown, and Michael Shaw are all healthy.
      But he would as a junior/redshirt sophomore.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        If Hazleton goes to Rutgers and looks like he'll get the hardship waiver does Britt stay to form an incredible passing attack?
        I don't see Britt staying no matter what. We have a top 5 QB coming in next year but Britt's #'s would probably go down if he stayed. Hazelston's dad did say he wants Vidal to to Rutgers but I don't think he's going to end up here.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
          But he would as a junior/redshirt sophomore.
          But then he would need to beat out Vincent Smith, Teric Jones, and Fitzgerald Toussaint. There is going to be a lot of competition. Whether he is better than that competition or not is a different story.

Look for him to transfer to TCU.

Comment

But then he would need to beat out Vincent Smith, Teric Jones, and Fitzgerald Toussaint. There is going to be a lot of competition. Whether he is better than that competition or not is a different story.

Look for him to transfer to TCU.
            So is this a done deal P-L?

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
            Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
            I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
            LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Boise St backup QB Nick Lomax to Central Washington
              http://www.kvnews.com/articles/2008/...5039934171.txt

Comment

• Heard Hazelton has listed Rutgers, Texas Tech and Missouri as his top 3 schools. probably going to go to Rutgers.

Comment

As much as I like Sam, I think he would be in a better situation if he does transfer. He isn't going to get many carries next year if Brandon Minor, Carlos Brown, and Michael Shaw are all healthy.
                  Have you heard anything on where he is interested? I wanted him to stay in Texas and he seems like he would be a good fit for most of the Big 12 offenses.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    Have you heard anything on where he is interested? I wanted him to stay in Texas and he seems like he would be a good fit for most of the Big 12 offenses.
                    He's leaning towards TCU right now, but it's still not a done deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      TCU, Houston, Texas Tech are what I heard

Comment

• for McGuffie it sounds more like the transfer (if it happens) is family related. Nothing about being unhappy, but he's worried about his brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marino13 View Post
                          for McGuffie it sounds more like the transfer (if it happens) is family related. Nothing about being unhappy, but he's worried about his brother.
                          then why not go to the school 15-20 minutes from his home? haha

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• 2006 4th ranked QB nationally Pat Devlin transferring from Penn State. Holy F-U-K! WE ARE F-U-K-E-D. We have 1 scholarship QB....ONE....1.....UNO....ONE for this season, and for the 2009 season unless we get Kevin Newsome.
                            "If nobody told you how good you were, how good would you be?"

Comment

• Originally posted by PENNSTATEHOMER View Post
                              2006 4th ranked QB nationally Pat Devlin transferring from Penn State. Holy F-U-K! WE ARE F-U-K-E-D. We have 1 scholarship QB....ONE....1.....UNO....ONE for this season, and for the 2009 season unless we get Kevin Newsome.
                              Link please???

Comment

• http://pennstate.scout.com/2/820178.html

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                                2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information