Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Transfer Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by critesy View Post
    some wr from minnesota transfered to auburn, boo ya bf51!
    Haha...Ralph Spry. He got suspended from the team, and was never that good anyway. He would have never seen the field last year.

    That said, he was highly recruited and chose us over Alabama, Florida, and Auburn, so there is hope. Plus Auburn's offense is terrible.

    I'd rather have Ted Roof back though...


    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

    Comment


    • yeah i wonder how much roof is going to contribute just cause chizik being a defensive minded coach and all but he really did turn around your defense.


      RIP, Sean Taylor.

      Comment


      • Iowa QB Jake Christensen transferring, don't know where to yet.

        http://myespn.go.com/blogs/bigten/0-...-transfer.html

        Comment


        • http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3832581

          Vidal Hazelton transfers to Cincy

          Comment


          • Cincy has a very good shot at repeating as Big East champs. They are going to have an explosive offense next season with Gilyard and Hazelton. Pike will take the next step.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              Cincy has a very good shot at repeating as Big East champs. They are going to have an explosive offense next season with Gilyard and Hazelton. Pike will take the next step.
              Hazelton won't be able to play next year though right? If he can play that would be a scary offense.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                Cincy has a very good shot at repeating as Big East champs. They are going to have an explosive offense next season with Gilyard and Hazelton. Pike will take the next step.
                he'll have to sit out a year first.

                Comment


                • Florida QB Cam Newton to Blinn College, a JUCO in Texas

                  http://www.floridatoday.com/article/...14/1002/SPORTS

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                    Florida QB Cam Newton to Blinn College, a JUCO in Texas

                    http://www.floridatoday.com/article/...14/1002/SPORTS
                    wow, i wanted to see Newton at Florida. I was expecting big things from him.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                      Hazelton won't be able to play next year though right? If he can play that would be a scary offense.
                      no sir, he will have to sit out a year. Im not surprised by the decision at all, he just didnt fit in with us.

                      Fit the mold of our recievers but wasnt doing much.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by etk View Post
                        Stephen Garcia sucks. That is all.
                        Chris Smelley blows. That is all.


                        Sig by Matthew Jones

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                          no sir, he will have to sit out a year. Im not surprised by the decision at all, he just didnt fit in with us.

                          Fit the mold of our recievers but wasnt doing much.
                          What, Vidal was the man. He was better than all of the receivers (but wasn't as consistent as Damian) we have, just got caught in a bad situation where he was falling down the depth chart while he was injured, and was mad at Petey for not giving him a med redshirt this year.

                          He'll beast wherever he goes, I remember all the plays he made here.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                            What, Vidal was the man. He was better than all of the receivers (but wasn't as consistent as Damian) we have, just got caught in a bad situation where he was falling down the depth chart while he was injured, and was mad at Petey for not giving him a med redshirt this year.

                            He'll beast wherever he goes, I remember all the plays he made here.
                            i think he coulda played better, that might just be my opinion.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Cigaro View Post
                              Chris Smelley blows. That is all.
                              He's my friend's cousin. He said he told Spurrier that he is afraid to play anymore.

                              Comment


                              • TE Wil Yeatman to transfer to Maryland.

                                He was about to be the odd man out with Mike Ragone returning from a knee injury and Kyle Rudolph being a Frosh AA.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information