Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Transfer Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
    Florida QB Cam Newton to Blinn College, a JUCO in Texas

    http://www.floridatoday.com/article/...14/1002/SPORTS
    So he basically gets to play next year and improve on his skills, and then when Tebow leaves, he'll come back to Florida? Makes sense to me.

    ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
      So he basically gets to play next year and improve on his skills, and then when Tebow leaves, he'll come back to Florida? Makes sense to me.
      Word has it he might follow Dan Mullen to Mississippi State.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JayP View Post
        TE Wil Yeatman to transfer to Maryland.

        He was about to be the odd man out with Mike Ragone returning from a knee injury and Kyle Rudolph being a Frosh AA.
        Yeah but he's not playing football at Maryland. He's playing Lacrosse

        Comment


        • http://blogs.starnewsonline.com/defa...p?item=2315668

          UNC QB Cam Sexton plans to transfer to a D2 school to finish his college career.

          Comment


          • Sexton>Paulus. Bad move by Butch.

            What's happening with Glennon at NCSt? Is he gonna sit behind Wilson for another 3 years?

            sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

              LSU QB Andrew Hatch going back to Harvard.

              Great decision.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                http://blogs.starnewsonline.com/defa...p?item=2315668

                UNC QB Cam Sexton plans to transfer to a D2 school to finish his college career.
                wasnt sexton at FSU for a while?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                  wasnt sexton at FSU for a while?
                  That was Wyatt Sexton

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by etk View Post
                    Sexton>Paulus. Bad move by Butch.

                    What's happening with Glennon at NCSt? Is he gonna sit behind Wilson for another 3 years?
                    Not really, He knows that Paulus is the future, probably wants him to develop quickly.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      That was Wyatt Sexton
                      yep, thats the one. my bad lol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                        Not really, He knows that Paulus is the future, probably wants him to develop quickly.
                        Have you seen UNC play before? I know I watched them last year a number of times, and Paulus was horrible while Newton was surprisingly effective. I'll be happy to see UNC bring in 3 years of Paulus as "the future".....he can't throw. Pretty much every other team in the ACCC has a young QB that's proven to be on the path to success. Paulus has done nothing to warrant a guaranteed starting spot.

                        sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by etk View Post
                          Have you seen UNC play before? I know I watched them last year a number of times, and Paulus was horrible while Newton was surprisingly effective. I'll be happy to see UNC bring in 3 years of Paulus as "the future".....he can't throw. Pretty much every other team in the ACCC has a young QB that's proven to be on the path to success. Paulus has done nothing to warrant a guaranteed starting spot.

                          I'll admit, never seen the dude play, but I'm guessing this is what Butch's plan is.

                          plus the guy will probably be better next year, alot of players dont look good as back-ups but step their game up once they get to be starters.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                            I'll admit, never seen the dude play, but I'm guessing this is what Butch's plan is.

                            plus the guy will probably be better next year, alot of players dont look good as back-ups but step their game up once they get to be starters.
                            It's not your fault. He only played 1 game I think (VT) and struggled against Foster's defense. If I was in your spot I'd think the same thing, I just haven't been impressed with Paulus. I don't like his brother either. He will improve of course, but I think he's down on the totem pole in comparison to Jacory, Tyrod, Thaddeus, Nesbitt (legs), etc.

                            For a program that's supposed to be "on the rise", UNC should take a big step backward this year. :)

                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                              Word has it he might follow Dan Mullen to Mississippi State.
                              Hope so, he'd greatly improve our chances of not sucking


                              Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                              Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

                              Amazing sig by jkpigskin

                              Originally posted by Paul
                              I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                              LOL props to Paul

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by etk View Post
                                It's not your fault. He only played 1 game I think (VT) and struggled against Foster's defense. If I was in your spot I'd think the same thing, I just haven't been impressed with Paulus. I don't like his brother either. He will improve of course, but I think he's down on the totem pole in comparison to Jacory, Tyrod, Thaddeus, Nesbitt (legs), etc.

                                For a program that's supposed to be "on the rise", UNC should take a big step backward this year. :)
                                well let's let him play a game (starting), for all we know he is the next coming of Jordy...zZzzzz

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information