Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet, but wide receiver Jarred Fayson is transferring from Florida to Illinois.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/preps/2007...-will-tra.html
    My teams:
    St. Louis Rams
    Michigan Wolverines
    Southern Miss Golden Eagles

Comment

USF Backup LB Donte Spires is looking into transferring,

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude View Post
        I'm definately very curious to see where Bobbie Reid will end up seeing hes elgible to play next year as he could be considered a graduate student...

James Bryant a FB from the U will tear it up next year at U of L as a Linebacker his natural position...

I have alot on the top of my head but i dont know much of people transfering this year, does anyone know if Demetrius Jones who transfered to Cincy will be eligible to play from the start next year? well its a possibility that Ben Mauk wont be granted that Medical redshirt.
        i thought the NCAA changed the graduate rule after Urban Meyer took a bunch of DBs from his Utah team to Florida

Comment

they did but noone really did it before till after Urban did it then many have done it, Richard Kolavacheck to vandy, Ben Mauk, and several others...

Comment

FSU RB Russell Ball has transferred to Prarie View A&M

http://tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll...D=200880101008

Comment

mallett to ucla

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll...TS17/265555016

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                Speculation.

But wtf? Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                  I wonder how true this is.
                  Originally posted by nvot9
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                  Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

as i said in the recruiting thread, GREAT move playin under a great coach opposed to one who you dont even know how long he'll stick around...

Comment

I heard talk that he may be able to play next year due to a rule about a coaching change. Anyone know anything about this?

Comment

I knew Mallett was transferring, but the one team I had not heard was UCLA. I know he contacted Nebraska, Arkansas, Alabama and Houston. From what I knew, Houston was the odds on favorite to land him as that was who he had the most contact with over the last few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
                          I knew Mallett was transferring, but the one team I had not heard was UCLA. I know he contacted Nebraska, Arkansas, Alabama and Houston. From what I knew, Houston was the odds on favorite to land him as that was who he had the most contact with over the last few weeks.
                          Yeah but UCLA now has Neuheisel who is known as a solid QB coach. That is probably a big factor in his decision

Comment

Word around here is that Mallett is leaving, although I'm not sure if it's to UCLA...

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                              Word around here is that Mallett is leaving, although I'm not sure if it's to UCLA...
                              At least now Rich Rodriguez might be able to run his spread offense

Comment

Mallet to UCLA is said to be close to a done deal. Don't burn me because I do not have a link but I will post one when I get it

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information