Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarvis Jones has decided to transfer to UGA and will redshirt this year in order to "get his body right". Great for UGA if he can make a comeback.

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
      Thats a sick get for Boise if he does go.. but Scout has been wrong sometimes too lol.
      seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishTrojan View Post
        seriously?
        i dont see how its a bad get....

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• He isnt very good, highlight of his career is a big heat on special teams. Was about to be kicked off the team due to off field the problems. He is the poster child of what went wrong with usc under Carroll

Comment

He isnt very good, highlight of his career is a big heat on special teams. Was about to be kicked off the team due to off field the problems. He is the poster child of what went wrong with usc under Carroll
            Ha. Well for a team that doesn't get recruits like USC it is a pretty good get.
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
            Coples is that dude.
            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

He isnt very good, highlight of his career is a big heat on special teams. Was about to be kicked off the team due to off field the problems. He is the poster child of what went wrong with usc under Carroll
              Sometimes a change of scenery is all it takes for a player to finally put it all together.

Comment

• i dont get how hes a poster child for what went on either..

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

He is the poster child of what went wrong with usc under Carroll

I thought he was..

Comment

• Jordan Campbell is a solid D1 player (and a starter if he goes to a place like boise). One of those fast undersized guys with a nice pop. He doesn't suck, but he wasn't gonna crack significant minutes at USC. He had an attitude problem in the last couple of years, but he's a good guy (and not a trouble maker). He bled SC, and has some huge SC tats on his arms (which will look odd when he's playing for another team). I wish him the best and understand why he'd transfer.

Comment

• OSU DE Keith Wells is transferring out of Ohio State. Not sure where yet. Sucks 'cause he was a sophomore who looked killer in the spring game. Didn't fit in with the other guys on the team personality-wise apparently, uncomfortable.

Comment

• Abdul Smith transfers from Rutgers to Temple.

Anybody know anything about him? Scottyboy?

I'm surprised guys are transfering to Temple, but that just shows how much has changed in these last 3-4 years. Even Brandon Smith from Michigan came here.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          Abdul Smith transfers from Rutgers to Temple.

Anybody know anything about him? Scottyboy?

I'm surprised guys are transfering to Temple, but that just shows how much has changed in these last 3-4 years. Even Brandon Smith from Michigan came here.
                          But Brandon Smith's not good and he's convinced that he's a safety, so...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                            But Brandon Smith's not good and he's convinced that he's a safety, so...
                            yeah...doesn't matter. We can use the bodies for competition, I think he'll end up playing Lb anyways.

Comment

• Looks like Darrell Scott is going to end up at USF.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/2010/0...ng-to-usf.html

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                                Looks like Darrell Scott is going to end up at USF.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/2010/0...ng-to-usf.html
                                Where former 5-Star Running Backs continue to fail expectations

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information