Same with Kevin Newsome.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/sport...or_spring.html

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Michigan athletics director says QB Tate Forcier no longer with program - ESPN

Comment

• Rumor is that Tate is going to go to a Community College to fix his grades and then reapply to Michigan. He flunked out of school after not showing up for any of his final exams.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
          Rumor is that Tate is going to go to a Community College to fix his grades and then reapply to Michigan. He flunked out of school after not showing up for any of his final exams.
          I dont know why he doesnt just transfer anyways. Denard is their guy...unless they go to a pro style offense and they will both be receivers.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
            I dont know why he doesnt just transfer anyways. Denard is their guy...unless they go to a pro style offense and they will both be receivers.
            Denard can be the QB for Hoke. The funny thing is that when Hoke was at Ball State he had a QB who could scramble and his top WR was tiny.

Originally posted by P-L View Post
            Rumor is that Tate is going to go to a Community College to fix his grades and then reapply to Michigan. He flunked out of school after not showing up for any of his final exams.
            Always a great idea. I don't know what guys like Forcier and Duron Carter are thinking when they do that.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
              Denard can be the QB for Hoke. The funny thing is that when Hoke was at Ball State he had a QB who could scramble and his top WR was tiny.
              Yeah, i expect him to be also. I expect Hoke to get an OC that will be a spread guy and get the most out of Denard. I was just saying if they got a guy with a pro style background they would have to switch.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Will Denard Robinson transfer out?
                Last edited by shylo3716; 01-12-2011, 08:04 PM.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                Newton
                South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                Barely literate +5 swagger
                Thief +15 swagger
                Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                Big, average speed -3 swagger
                Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                Total Swagger: 62
                ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

• why would you not go to your finals? how stupid can you be?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    why would you not go to your finals? how stupid can you be?
                    Edit I see the post above

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                    The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                    Newton
                    South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                    Barely literate +5 swagger
                    Thief +15 swagger
                    Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                    Big, average speed -3 swagger
                    Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                    Total Swagger: 62
                    ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      why would you not go to your finals? how stupid can you be?
                      Tate Forcier level stupid?

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                        Yeah, i expect him to be also. I expect Hoke to get an OC that will be a spread guy and get the most out of Denard. I was just saying if they got a guy with a pro style background they would have to switch.
                        Al Borges is/is going to be the new OC. He's a west coast offense type guy. As of right now, Denard is staying.

Originally posted by Jakey
                        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                          Al Borges is/is going to be the new OC. He's a west coast offense type guy. As of right now, Denard is staying.
                          Gotcha, I know Borges. I think hes smart enough to incorporate some spread concepts to his offense, but who knows.

Comment

• Former USC 4* TE commit Blake Ayles transferring to Miami.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...al-golden.html

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by MassNole View Post
                              Tate Forcier level stupid?
                              surely there is a better level than that.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                                Former USC 4* TE commit Blake Ayles transferring to Miami.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...al-golden.html
                                God damn it

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information