Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No link, but rumor is that former Iowa RB Brandon Wegher is transferring to Oklahoma.

Comment

• David Oku and Rod Wilks are transferring from Tennessee.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Apparently Oku is looking at Ole Miss. All I know about him is he is a speed guy and was a freshman the same year as Bryce Brown.

Comment

• He's not a speed guy.
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Won't have to Juco a year to go to another SEC school? I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up in the Big 12-2.

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
              He's not a speed guy.
              All I know about him is that he was a freshman the same year as Bryce Brown. I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                All I know about him is that he was a freshman the same year as Bryce Brown. I think.
                Correct. He was supposed to be a quick, 3rd down type of back but he's been a non-factor at running back since he got here. He was a solid kick returner as a freshman. Other than that, nothing.
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Well sounds like we don't need him, Jeff Scott had a 97 speed rating on NCAA as a freshman and that's all you need as a running back.

Comment

Well sounds like we don't need him, Jeff Scott had a 97 speed rating on NCAA as a freshman and that's all you need as a running back.
                    Yep, your speed on NCAA football is what gets you where you wanna be baby.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Well sounds like we don't need him, Jeff Scott had a 97 speed rating on NCAA as a freshman and that's all you need as a running back.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Markeith Ambles to stay at USC

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ESPNUHeadlines

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Former all-world Alabama recruit B.J. Scott transferring to South Alabama. A non-D1 school. How surprising.

Comment

• http://www.cleveland.com/buckeyeblog...ar_backup.html

COLUMBUS - Ohio State confirmed today that backup offensive lineman Sam Longo requested and has been granted a release from his scholarship by the Buckeyes.

The second-year lineman from Bellbrook High School, near Dayton, redshirted his first season in Columbus in 2009, then played in just one game in 2010, against Eastern Michigan. He was behind three other linemen in his class, Corey Linsley, Jack Mewhort and Marcus Hall, on the depth chart.

Continued...

Comment

• Tate Forcier has announced on Twitter that he will be transferring. Says that he wanted to stay at Michigan, but Michigan "gave up" on him. Whatever that means...

Comment

• he sounds like a whiner.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information