Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Transfer Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
    Nate Montana may be headed out of South Bend.
    Im pretty sure ive heard thats already a done deal.

    A juco in Cali i believe.



    Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

    Comment


    • Is there a deadline for players to transfer, if so what is it?

      Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
      The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
      Newton
      South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
      Barely literate +5 swagger
      Thief +15 swagger
      Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
      Big, average speed -3 swagger
      Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
      Total Swagger: 62
      ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

      Comment


      • Nate Montana has not chose a school yet. Rumor is the University of Montana.

        Sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
          Nate Montana has not chose a school yet. Rumor is the University of Montana.
          how fitting.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
            Is there a deadline for players to transfer, if so what is it?
            Players can transfer whenever. Unless they get a waiver from the NCAA they're sitting out regardless. Unless they transfer down a level in competition.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
              Players can transfer whenever. Unless they get a waiver from the NCAA they're sitting out regardless. Unless they transfer down a level in competition.
              Thanks man

              Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
              The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
              Newton
              South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
              Barely literate +5 swagger
              Thief +15 swagger
              Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
              Big, average speed -3 swagger
              Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
              Total Swagger: 62
              ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

              Comment


              • Montana is now enrolled at Montana.

                #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                2015 2K Classic Champions


                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                  Montana is now enrolled at Montana.
                  He basically owns the place, so now he's guaranteed to start.

                  Comment


                  • Tom Savage to Arizona.
                    http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/in...utgers_qb.html
                    #Chop


                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • funny, what forced Savage to leave really was the wildcat. now he'll be wearing it on his jersey...
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        good, **** Daxx Garman

                        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                        Comment


                        • Where is Latwan Anderson now?????

                          Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                          The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                          Newton
                          South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                          Barely literate +5 swagger
                          Thief +15 swagger
                          Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                          Big, average speed -3 swagger
                          Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                          Total Swagger: 62
                          ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

                          Comment


                          • Brandon Willis back to UNC. Latwan is in limbo.

                            http://northcarolina.scout.com/2/1053984.html

                            #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                            2015 2K Classic Champions


                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                              Brandon Willis back to UNC. Latwan is in limbo.
                              http://northcarolina.scout.com/2/1053984.html
                              Please explain. I would love to see him on the field.

                              Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                              The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                              Newton
                              South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                              Barely literate +5 swagger
                              Thief +15 swagger
                              Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                              Big, average speed -3 swagger
                              Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                              Total Swagger: 62
                              ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                                Please explain. I would love to see him on the field.
                                Latest rumors I had heard was he was coming SC....but I dont know if thats all they are.



                                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information