Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Transfer Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pretty much Latwan has laid low and been pretty quiet. USC rumors did pop up but there was no foundation to them. Look for some noise in the next few months though.

    #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
      Pretty much Latwan has laid low and been pretty quiet. USC rumors did pop up but there was no foundation to them. Look for some noise in the next few months though.
      Yeah, supposedly he has began the process of enrolling at SC, but once again, might just be rumors.



      Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

      Comment


      • If he is going to enroll he needs to hurry up for spring ball. I would expect him to take on the "Black Mamba" role since they lost out on him.

        Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
        The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
        Newton
        South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
        Barely literate +5 swagger
        Thief +15 swagger
        Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
        Big, average speed -3 swagger
        Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
        Total Swagger: 62
        ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

        Comment


        • Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
          If he is going to enroll he needs to hurry up for spring ball. I would expect him to take on the "Black Mamba" role since they lost out on him.
          Yeah, there have been some question on whether or not he would be able to be an early entry.



          Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

          Comment


          • Are there any USC Latwan links you can post?

            Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
            The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
            Newton
            South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
            Barely literate +5 swagger
            Thief +15 swagger
            Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
            Big, average speed -3 swagger
            Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
            Total Swagger: 62
            ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

            Comment


            • Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
              Are there any USC Latwan links you can post?
              Most of what I read came off of the USC board I post on, so like i said....take it for what its worth haha.



              Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                Most of what I read came off of the USC board I post on, so like i said....take it for what its worth haha.
                Basically you SC fans are going off a hope & a prayer LOL SMDH at the same time. Latwan is no longer a Miami U headache SC he's all yours

                Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                Newton
                South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                Barely literate +5 swagger
                Thief +15 swagger
                Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                Big, average speed -3 swagger
                Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                Total Swagger: 62
                ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

                Comment


                • Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                  Basically you SC fans are going off a hope & a prayer LOL SMDH at the same time. Latwan is no longer a Miami U headache SC he's all yours
                  No, there is definitely sources close to the situation that says hes coming....I just dont wanna go through 35 pages to find the thread. Im more than willing to take the headache if he balls out.



                  Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                  Comment


                  • I hope he's not. Knucklehead type guy.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                      I hope he's not. Knucklehead type guy.
                      I don't believe he will be a distraction, but if nothing goes his way look for him to take the track & field route like he did on us.

                      Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                      The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                      Newton
                      South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                      Barely literate +5 swagger
                      Thief +15 swagger
                      Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                      Big, average speed -3 swagger
                      Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                      Total Swagger: 62
                      ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

                      Comment


                      • Duron Carter to Alabama
                        http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6283726

                        Julio's replacement isn't that bad after all. He will be eligible to play immediately.
                        Last edited by shylo3716; 04-02-2011, 02:20 PM.

                        Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                        The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                        Newton
                        South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                        Barely literate +5 swagger
                        Thief +15 swagger
                        Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                        Big, average speed -3 swagger
                        Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                        Total Swagger: 62
                        ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

                        Comment


                        • Willie Lowe, one of the hospitalized Iowa players, has asked to transfer.

                          http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6298161

                          Comment


                          • Former Michigan Defensive Backs Cullen Christian and Ray Vinopal have transfered to Pitt.

                            Comment


                            • I thought would actually lose guys to transfer, not gain them. You'd figure Wanny leaving would tilt some guys to leave...I'm amazed.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by draftgod View Post
                                I thought would actually lose guys to transfer, not gain them. You'd figure Wanny leaving would tilt some guys to leave...I'm amazed.
                                Well, we did lose nearly all of his top recruits and Graham suspended TE Cruz who then quit the team. But, Graham's staff are pretty tied in Nationally and I don't think the staff change will have a negative impact in he long run at all. The biggest negative in my opinion is that a stud like TJ Clemmings will have to play a less glamorous 5-tech, but he hasn't seemed to be upset with that as of yet.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information