Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the deal with keith nicol? rumor has it he is looking to transfer adn we'd love to have him in east lansing.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Mallet to UCLA (not sure if it is "official" yet). Good for him. He'll actually be in a good conference and play for HC that knows what he is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by NOSH View Post
        Mallet to UCLA (not sure if it is "official" yet). Good for him. He'll actually be in a good conference and play for HC that knows what he is doing.
        I wish he would stay out of the pac-10. I hate fucla now with the hiring of the scumbag Rick
        "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the 'Big House collectively sound like a pathetic wimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp', 'The Shoe' and 'Death Valley' Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." MDN

Comment

Originally posted by oregonbucfan View Post
          I wish he would stay out of the pac-10. I hate fucla now with the hiring of the scumbag Rick
          Watch out! UCLA is slowly creeping up on Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
            Watch out! UCLA is slowly creeping up on Oregon.
            slowly creeping? hahaha yeah Ill believe it when I see it. Maybe cal but not oregon
            "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the 'Big House collectively sound like a pathetic wimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp', 'The Shoe' and 'Death Valley' Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." MDN

Comment

Rob Schoenhoft to Delaware

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3195112

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
              2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

You're going to need a source for that Mallett to UCLA, because I'm hearing he's going to Arkansas.

Comment

This is a bit of old news, but Notre Dame offensive lineman Matt Carufel (soph) transfered to Minnesota. He was highly sought after coming out of high school but only started a few games at Notre Dame (and judging by the play of their entire offensive line probably didn't do so well).

He decided Minnesota over Iowa.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by oregonbucfan View Post
                    slowly creeping? hahaha yeah Ill believe it when I see it. Maybe cal but not oregon
                    Hey I remember you!! Weren't you the one that talked mad **** about how great the Bucs were two years ago in the playoffs, only to see them lose to the Redskins, then left and haven't been back for two years?

Yeah...that was funny.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      Hey I remember you!! Weren't you the one that talked mad **** about how great the Bucs were two years ago in the playoffs, only to see them lose to the Redskins, then left and haven't been back for two years?

Yeah...that was funny.
                      No it wasn't. That was one of the most despicable offensive performances in the history of the sport. We still haven't fired Chucky too...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by eazyb81 View Post
                        Notre Dame RB Munir Prince is apparently transferring to Mizzou. He'll sit next year and will be a junior in 09.

Good get for Pinkel, you can never have enough quality RBs.
                        The Domers moved Prince to CB, word has it the staff will keep him there. Good get none the less, just like RB's you can never have enough depth in the Secondary.

Comment

Xavier Lee finally leaving FSU after they asked him to move to TE ouch...

any word on where he may go?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3195763

Comment

Originally posted by D-Fence View Post
                            Rumor has it Ryan Mallett is in College Station for a visit this weekend...
                            Oh for poop's sake please come to TAMU!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude View Post
                              ah that'd suck cause i had high hopes for Jerrod Johnson the next Vince Young I seriously think his best bet is UCLA
                              I have hopes for Jerrod, too, but I don't know if the system that Sherman is bringing will be to his benefit... and the competition couldn't hurt.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude View Post
                                Xavier Lee finally leaving FSU after they asked him to move to TE ouch...

any word on where he may go?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3195763
                                word is he might go to the draft...

yea it's ok to laugh

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information