Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayne Crist is looking to transfer...CFT is proposing Wisconsin as an option.

Comment

• Jake Heaps is transferring from BYU.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• There's a really good chance Tom Savage is transferring back into Rutgers.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          There's a really good chance Tom Savage is transferring back into Rutgers.
          Haha for real? I knew he was screwed at AZ once RichRod came in but that would be crazy to go back to the school he transferred from. Doesn't Rutgers like that Nova kid?

If he transferred again would he have to sit out another year?

That's to bad, he had a real good freshman season, hopefully he can somehow end up playing d-1 ball somewhere close to home.

Since he is from PA I wonder if he would consider PSU.
          Last edited by SolidGold; 12-07-2011, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Ohio State QB Taylor Graham is granted his release to transfer from Ohio State. Son of former OSU QB Kent Graham, who went to Notre Dame before transferring to Ohio State in the late '80s.

Comment

• Brett Favre's nephew, Dillon Favre, is transferring from Mississippi State

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Dayne Crist was at the KU/OSU game today.seems like a reunion with Chuck Weis is imminent

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  Dayne Crist was at the KU/OSU game today.seems like a reunion with Chuck Weis is imminent
                  Maybe he can polish front-butt's cane during his redshirt season.

Comment

• Sounds like Michael Dyer might be done at Auburn. He is either transferring or getting suspended for the season. He has a Drug problem supposedly.

Just wanted to let everyone know there is something to the Dyer rumor but I can not go into details. There should be a statement released sometime between now and the bowl game. I can tell you one thing, the outcome is not very good. Do not ask any questions about details b/c the information you see above is all you will be getting.

**Remember, when you're commenting on this think about what you're typing before you hit post.**

Comment

• Dayne Crist to Kansas per his Twitter.

Comment

• ^^ not only that but he doesn't have to sit out a year. that's pretty cool.

good luck to him, saw him once, took me a second glance to realize who I was looking at.

Comment

• HOLY CRAP Jake Heaps transferring to KU as well

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                            HOLY CRAP Jake Heaps transferring to KU as well
                            Makes sense to me, Crist can start immediately, Heaps can then take a RS/Transfer year and learn the offense and start in 2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by MassNole View Post
                              Makes sense to me, Crist can start immediately, Heaps can then take a RS/Transfer year and learn the offense and start in 2013.
                              true but the Heaps news came out of nowhere.I thought Crist coming to KU was a given but Heaps was a Christmas surprise

Comment

• Looking like UT freshman wideout DeAnthony Arnett is transferring to be closer to home due to the health of his father. Link when it's official.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information