X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
    Looking like Dillon Baxter to SDSU
    Not worth the headache. Got a **** ton of hype at USC because of one run he made at spring practice and didnt do anything after...wowzers.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Justin McCay to Kansas

Comment

• Rumor is that Dyer will follow Malzhan to Arky State. Wow.

Comment

• Darius White to Mizzou.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
            Rumor is that Dyer will follow Malzhan to Arky State. Wow.
            He will **** **** up.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Amir Carlisle to Notre Dame.

Comment

• Jay Prosch-FB for Illinois is transferring. Wants to go closer to his home in Alabama due to his terminally sick mom. Can't blame him. Was a very nice player for the Illini.

Comment

• Originally posted by dansaint View Post
                  Jay Prosch-FB for Illinois is transferring. Wants to go closer to his home in Alabama due to his terminally sick mom. Can't blame him. Was a very nice player for the Illini.
                  i hope he transfers to auburn and is granted a waiver. auburn needs a big bruising back like him.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• just as i post that..

https://twitter.com/#!/BTNTomDienhar...71420106977280

he is coming to auburn.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• former 5* wr kyle prater transferring to northwestern (link)

Comment

• Markeith Ambles transferred to Nassau juco in NY.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Danny O'Brien was given his release from the Terps. He will get his degree in May so he can play right away next year. Maryland gave him conditions for his release:

Both the Baltimore Sun and Washington Post report that, while O‘«÷Brien was given a release from his Terps scholarship, it wasn‘«÷t unconditional. The stipulations in the release reportedly include no schools in the ACC (standard); no schools on Maryland‘«÷s non-conference schedule (again, standard) the next two years, which eliminates such options as Temple, UConn and West Virginia; and, finally, no transfer to Vanderbilt (standard pettiness).

It's a crock of **** that they can do this to him. The way coaches jump from job to job and show no allegiance to anyone but themselves yet hold college kids to some sort of higher standard is bogus and totally hypocritical.O'Brien should or any other player should be free to go wherever they want once released from their scholarship.

With that said O'Brien becomes the Russell Wilson of this year...it should be interesting to see where he ends up.

Comment

• I get the ACC (actually a conference rule) and the OOC, but Vanderbilt?

Comment

• Do other conferences have the same rule that the Big Ten has, where kids can transfer to other Big Ten schools as much as they want, however, once you leave your first school you are no longer allowed to receive any football scholarship from a Big Ten school at any time.

Also, I think it's dumb that schools would sign kids to 1 year scholarships that they have the power of renewing or not, but then if a kid does not want to return they still have the power of limiting where he can go. With the 4 year scholarships schools have started giving out, I think they should get the power to release a kid but limit where he can go.

Comment

• Rumors floating around the nets that a "big name" player is transferring to OSU. Don't think that means a starter or anything. Just a known quantity.

Anyone have a clue?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information