Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former Michigan QB Ryan Mallett transferring to Arkansas. Its on the front page on rivals.com

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
      You're going to need a source for that Mallett to UCLA, because I'm hearing he's going to Arkansas.
      Looks like I got this one right.

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
        word is he might go to the draft...

yea it's ok to laugh
        by word is do you mean that article? because that's what it says.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Mallett in Arkansas. Petrino got a gift he didnt deserve. I think Mallett could be something special. I like the Schoenhoft move to Delaware.
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
            Mallett in Arkansas. Petrino got a gift he didnt deserve. I think Mallett could be something special. I like the Schoenhoft move to Delaware.
            Heck who knows if he'll even coach him as he dosent diss arkansas to go to another job

Comment

So happy Mallet went to Arkansas instead of TAMU, didnt want to see him in the big 12, but I really thought he was coming back to Texas...

and anyone know why Xavier Lee is going to the draft?? whats the point in that?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Lee is going to the draft because if he transferred it would have to be an NAIA school. Also he does not want to play TE at FSU.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

According to ESPN, Mallett is going to play for Arkansas now. Seems like kind of a weird fit, especially because of all the negative recruiting the Razorbacks have been getting with Petrino. Plus, doesn't Petrino run the spread? Wasn't that why the Falcons brought him in, to install his offense in the NFL? Seems like if he is avoiding Rich Rodriguez's spread and isn't going to Tennessee because they hired the Richmond coach as OC, and he ran the spread the last 2 years, why would he want to go to Arkansas to run the spread?

Comment

Sorry, I didn't see the other replies regarding Mallett, for some reason when I used the find tool it said the word Mallett wasn't on the page....maybe I spelled it wrong.

Comment

• devon lyons will be transferring from osu to wvu

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by bendert58 View Post
                        According to ESPN, Mallett is going to play for Arkansas now. Seems like kind of a weird fit, especially because of all the negative recruiting the Razorbacks have been getting with Petrino. Plus, doesn't Petrino run the spread? Wasn't that why the Falcons brought him in, to install his offense in the NFL? Seems like if he is avoiding Rich Rodriguez's spread and isn't going to Tennessee because they hired the Richmond coach as OC, and he ran the spread the last 2 years, why would he want to go to Arkansas to run the spread?
                        Arkansas will run a spread, but Michigan will run a spread option. BIG difference.

Think about it, Brian Brohm was Petrino's last QB... not exactly a speedster.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                          Arkansas will run a spread, but Michigan will run a spread option. BIG difference.

Think about it, Brian Brohm was Petrino's last QB... not exactly a speedster.
                          Stefan Lefors had plenty of speed.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                            Michigan is only going to run a spread option if we get Pryor. Rich Rod told Mallett on three different occasions that he would run an offense that fit him. Too bad he got scared off by ridiculous media claims and the threat of competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                              Michigan is only going to run a spread option if we get Pryor. Rich Rod told Mallett on three different occasions that he would run an offense that fit him. Too bad he got scared off by ridiculous media claims and the threat of competition.
                              Yeah well if they dont get pryor and then stephen Threet blows up then Mallett will be regreting the decision... cause whos gonna be his coach in 2 years? thats the big question here

Comment

• Mark my word. Michigan next year, will be Notre Dame of this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information