This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MassNole View Post
    Which I should have remembered from his teammate's recruitment (Lamarcus Joyner and the fake drama his pretend "handler" caused with Ohio State).
    genron was amazingly awkward thoughout that whole thing. The amount of schools ( or at least boards) that claimed that LMJ wouldve gone to their school if not for .... was amazing. Sadly some domer boards (which generally blow anyway, did this as well)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcn92
      Former 5 star recruit Mike Mitchell visited Texas Tech for the spring game. The former Buckeye says he's down to Tech, Baylor and Texas A&M.
      I think he wasn't pleased to be redshirted and then there was the thing about being close to home. If he developes he could be something special. Rare speed for a linebacker.

Comment

• Ole Miss OL Austin Golson is reportedly looking to transfer. That hurts, we are already thin on the OL and he looked very good as a true freshman last year.

Comment

• http://m.palmbeachpost.com/news/spor...rs-tran/njc77/

More Braxton Miller to FSU smoke.

Comment

• UAB's RB headed to Indiana.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...164508653.html

Originally posted by SolidGold
            Bortlezzzzzzz
            Originally posted by Monomach
            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by MassNole View Post
              So what would the point of having a guy who throws worse than Ej Manuel?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                This reminds me uab leading tackler is going to uga

Comment

• Originally posted by MassNole
                  No chance he goes to Florida State.
                  Originally posted by MassNole
                  Where's this coming from?

It would be impossible for him, or well any QB not named Luck or Winston to learn the FSU offense in a summer unless it's dumbed down beyond what it was for Russell at LSU or Manuel at FSU.
                  Fun times fun times.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

• Massnole....what were you saying again?

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• This actually sets up Massnole to hype up Golson as a genius after he becomes FSUs starting QB and Jimbo as the greatest QB developer ever to coach up Golson so fast. Genius stuff Massnole.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• Kid made a spread offense look complicated to run. I see no chance he can run an NFL offense.

Comment

• Good thing he only has to run a college offense then.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                            Good thing he only has to run a college offense then.
                            If only that was true.

Comment

• He will follow in the foot steps of great NFL QB's like Christian Ponder and EJ Manual
                              Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                                He will follow in the foot steps of great NFL QB's like Christian Ponder and EJ Manual
                                Do not slight Chris Weinke or Danny Kanell!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information