Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Transfer Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
    Mark my word. Michigan next year, will be Notre Dame of this year.
    Keep dreaming slugger. We bring back a good core of the D and on offense, Carlos Brown, Brandon Minor and Kevin Grady all have experience at RB. In addition, our OL won't be as bad as Notre Dame's.

    And even if we are that bad, which we won't be, we'll still beat PSU. That's a yearly occurrence.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      Keep dreaming slugger. We bring back a good core of the D and on offense, Carlos Brown, Brandon Minor and Kevin Grady all have experience at RB. In addition, our OL won't be as bad as Notre Dame's.

      And even if we are that bad, which we won't be, we'll still beat PSU. That's a yearly occurrence.
      Bring back a good core on O? Well lets see, no Manningham, no Arrington, no Hart, no Henne, no Mallet, no Long. Thats pretty much the core of your O right there. You will start a QB who has very little, ot absoluetly no experience, new recievers, and a weaker run game.

      Yeah, but PSU is due to breakout of this losing to OSU and UM slump sometime. lol. I hope its this year. I thought they would roll Michigan last year, expecially with Mallet starting, but man, Morelli is garbage. Im surprised he got an invite to the combine. Hopfeully, our new QB will tun out to be more like Micheal Robinson, and get te ball to our playmakers in Williams and Norwood. Then again, Robinson didnt beat Michigan......

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
        Bring back a good core on O? Well lets see, no Manningham, no Arrington, no Hart, no Henne, no Mallet, no Long. Thats pretty much the core of your O right there. You will start a QB who has very little, ot absoluetly no experience, new recievers, and a weaker run game.

        Yeah, but PSU is due to breakout of this losing to OSU and UM slump sometime. lol. I hope its this year. I thought they would roll Michigan last year, expecially with Mallet starting, but man, Morelli is garbage. Im surprised he got an invite to the combine. Hopfeully, our new QB will tun out to be more like Micheal Robinson, and get te ball to our playmakers in Williams and Norwood. Then again, Robinson didnt beat Michigan......
        Michael Robinson was SO overrated. 52% completion percentage and everyone was all over his nuts.

        It won't necessarily be a weaker run game. It might actually be better. Rodriguez's experience in instituting a great run O is well-documented, and Carlos Brown and Sam McGuffie should both be BEASTS in this offense, which is focused on getting speedsters the ball in open space. Ask Illinois fans what they think of Carlos Brown after he shredded them to pieces.

        And I said we bring back a good core on D. As in defense. As in Donovan Warren, Morgan Trent, Brandon Graham, Obi Ezeh, etc...I think you got it confused. I meant to say "....bring back a good core on D, and on offense we bring back Carlos...."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
          Michael Robinson was SO overrated. 52% completion percentage and everyone was all over his nuts.

          It won't necessarily be a weaker run game. It might actually be better. Rodriguez's experience in instituting a great run O is well-documented, and Carlos Brown and Sam McGuffie should both be BEASTS in this offense, which is focused on getting speedsters the ball in open space. Ask Illinois fans what they think of Carlos Brown after he shredded them to pieces.

          And I said we bring back a good core on D. As in defense. As in Donovan Warren, Morgan Trent, Brandon Graham, Obi Ezeh, etc...I think you got it confused. I meant to say "....bring back a good core on D, and on offense we bring back Carlos...."
          Well, you did say that we bring back a good core on O too.

          As for Micheal Robinson. All that mattered to me was that he won games. Adrain Arrington ruined our shot at the NC, altough it still would have been unlikely. But man, he made plays, and he was clutch. Especially in that Michigan game. Remeber his TD run?

          Comment


          • it will take at least 2 yrs before rod gets his guys into his system; especially on the line

            like how wvu went from 7-5 with a bowl win to 3-8 while returning a lot of talent

            and even with 2 pure qbs (typical pro, drop back qb) he still insisted on running the spread option

            cred 2 BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
              Well, you did say that we bring back a good core on O too.

              As for Micheal Robinson. All that mattered to me was that he won games. Adrain Arrington ruined our shot at the NC, altough it still would have been unlikely. But man, he made plays, and he was clutch. Especially in that Michigan game. Remeber his TD run?
              Manningham ended your perfect season, not Arrington. 4th and 4, down by 4, skinny post and wide open. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ofg5EiHxaX8

              Anyways, this is the transfer thread, so let's not split off too much.

              Comment


              • Is Emmanuel Moody eligible to play for UF this up coming season?





                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  Manningham ended your perfect season, not Arrington. 4th and 4, down by 4, skinny post and wide open. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ofg5EiHxaX8

                  Anyways, this is the transfer thread, so let's not split off too much.
                  PSU got screwed on that cause lloyd added 2 seconds, stupid refs, and yes Emanuel Moody is elgible but how many years anybody know? cause i saw something on the stats that indicates he had 1 interception?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                    Manningham ended your perfect season, not Arrington. 4th and 4, down by 4, skinny post and wide open. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ofg5EiHxaX8

                    Anyways, this is the transfer thread, so let's not split off too much.
                    oh yea, your right. It was Manningham. I kinda look at it as hi breaking out moment. Still, that game killed me, but it was still one of the best days of football in my life. There was Michigan vs PSU and ND vs USC.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by WildDude View Post
                      PSU got screwed on that cause lloyd added 2 seconds, stupid refs, and yes Emanuel Moody is elgible but how many years anybody know? cause i saw something on the stats that indicates he had 1 interception?
                      Oh God let it go....JoePa also got two seconds added in that game, but people seem to conveniently forget that little tidbit. If PSU was as good as they claimed they would have not given up a game winning TD from 15 yards out to a freshman receiver.

                      Comment


                      • DT Chris Perry is transferring from UM to a school closer to Texas.

                        That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by WildDude View Post
                          PSU got screwed on that cause lloyd added 2 seconds, stupid refs, and yes Emanuel Moody is elgible but how many years anybody know? cause i saw something on the stats that indicates he had 1 interception?
                          Are you serious? Lloyd Carr does not operate the clock. In fact, he wouldn't have even had time to instruct the clock operator to do so.

                          Comment


                          • Bobby Reid is transfering to Texas Southern (FCS)

                            link: http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_8013288

                            Comment


                            • Charles Neal is transferring from Oregon
                              "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the 'Big House collectively sound like a pathetic wimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp', 'The Shoe' and 'Death Valley' Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." MDN

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                                Are you serious? Lloyd Carr does not operate the clock. In fact, he wouldn't have even had time to instruct the clock operator to do so.
                                sure easy for you to say, well the refs shouldnt have added it anyway they actually made a rule about that the year after... all because of that so don't throw your homerism on me please

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information