Best underclassman QB's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best underclassman QB's

Matt Stafford Georgia- He'll be a Jr. next year. He has a big time arm and is a winner. I watched his high school highlights and thought this kid had elite,elite talent. It has taken Stafford some time to adjust to the speed of the college game, but I still think he will get it all together and eventually be a high draft pick and play well in the NFL.

Ryan Mallett Michigan-He'll be a Soph. next year. HUGE arm and excellent pocket presence. He doesn't get rattled easy and doesn't have happy feet. His only downside is that he has no wheels . I think he will play in the NFL as well, He has a boatload of talent and potential. He has a winning background too.

Patrick Sanchez- He'll be a Jr. next year. He has a strong arm and was really highly rated coming out of high school and has had excellent coaching in college. He struggled in the playing time he got this year, but he plays for USC, and USC has more talent at Sanchez's disposal than most colleges so I think Sanchez will put up good numbers over the last 2 years at USC. I think Sanchez will get the nod over Mustain at USC because of his knowledge of the offense. I think Sanchez will play in the NFL.

Mitch Mustain USC- He will be a Soph. next year. The kid is a winner and has a really big arm. I think he is a better QB than Sanchez, but I think Sanchez will start over him. Mustain will eventually take over at QB at some point and shine whenever he does. He will play in the NFL.

Ryan Perrilloux LSU- He will be a Jr. next year. He has a HUGE arm and can scramble around in the pocket.He has a lot of talent around him at LSU. He will play in the NFL.

Colt Mccoy Texas- He will be a Jr. next year. He is a scrappy QB and is a winner. He just finds ways to win. He has a lot of talent around him at Texas. He needs to find a way to strengthen his arm and needs to improve his decision making. Before this year I would have compared him to a young Troy Aikman. He didn't have as good of year as I and others expected him too and threw for 17+ints. I think Mccoy will get better and continue to improve over his last 2 years at Texas.

Tim Tebow Florida- He will be a Jr. next year. He has a strong arm, a Heisman and a NC. He is also a extremely strong and tough runner. He is a winner and makes strong decisions. I think he will get drafted high and play in the NFL.

who am I missing?? and who am I wrong/right on?

Patrick Sanchez- He'll be a Jr. next year. He has a strong arm and was really highly rated coming out of high school and has had excellent coaching in college. He struggled in the playing time he got this year, but he plays for USC, and USC has more talent at Sanchez's disposal than most colleges so I think Sanchez will put up good numbers over the last 2 years at USC. I think Sanchez will get the nod over Mustain at USC because of his knowledge of the offense. I think Sanchez will play in the NFL.
    Isn't is Marc Sanchez?
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Wrong on Tebow, Jake Locker is better!
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Donovan Porterie - New Mexico

He will be a junior next year. 9-4 career record as a starter. Good mobility and good arm. Needs to work on accuracy and consistancy. It should help that he won't have to learn a new offense this year, as UNM has switched OC's every year he's been here. Threw for 354 yards in the NM Bowl this year.

Comment

Tebow will get a chance in the NFL. His throwing ability is vastly underrated.

No one has the jump pass Tebow has.

Comment

jarrett brown---wvu

he'll be a jr next year; better thrower than white, not as good as a runner, but still good

good arm; good size

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Kevin Riley Cal: Has good size.Very accurate arm.Decent arm strength.Mobile.Good decision making.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Isiah Williams (Illinois): Will be a JR. Solid size, great strength, good arm strength, decent accuracy. Great leader, and a team player. Needs to work on his consistency in the passing game.

Comparison: Michael Robinson (with a better arm)

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                  Isiah Williams (Illinois): Will be a JR. Solid size, great strength, good arm strength, decent accuracy. Great leader, and a team player. Needs to work on his consistency in the passing game.

I really like his potential. Easily one of the better dual threat QBs in the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post

This is a guy with a career 48% completion percentage. He is extremely raw right now and I think he is one of the most overrated QB's in the nation. Right now I would say he compares to Tarvaris Jackson but even less developed as a passer.

Comment

Armanti Edwards from App St is a JR next year, best dual threat QB in I-AA

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Homer View Post
                        Ryan Mallett Michigan-He'll be a Soph. next year. HUGE arm and excellent pocket presence. He doesn't get rattled easy and doesn't have happy feet. His only downside is that he has no wheels . I think he will play in the NFL as well, He has a boatload of talent and potential. He has a winning background too.
                        If Rich Rodriguez implements the spread then Mallet will be either forced to transfer or lose his starting job.

Comment

You forgot Dan LeFevour who gives you all the stats Tim Tebow does with twice the passing ability.

Comment

where's Rudy Carpenter? he's amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              You forgot Dan LeFevour who gives you all the starts Tim Tebow does with twice the passing ability.
                              starts or stats?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information