Jahvid Best

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jahvid Best

I have seen him play once or twice because we dont get a lot of cal games in england, but i loved this guy when i saw him. I dont know much about him. could someone let me know if he is expected to get more playing time next year and if he will be a factor in cal's offence

I think he starts next year, because Justin Forsett is going to the NFL. He a fast running back, I expect him to play well next year.
    http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

Comment

Didn't he have a career ending injury?

Comment

Originally posted by sodar21 View Post
        Didn't he have a career ending injury?
        nah. (10 characters)

Comment

He'll probably split carries with Montgomery next year.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

i knew he got injured i hope its not career ending, i also read that he was a good return man. does he have the potential to start in the nfl or is it to early to tell?

Comment

i think it might be too early to tell. he has world class speed, but i think that he is too small as of right now to be anything other than an occasional scat back in the pros

Comment

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2 View Post
                he has world class speed
                Really no he does not. Very fast, but you exaggerate.

Comment

Originally posted by 504 to ATL View Post
                  Its quite obvious you've never watched him.
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

he looked like a track star, but he had pretty good vision of what i saw, needs to gain more alot more strength and weight.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPFlEaG_U9Q

Came in second to Bryshon Nellum a track phenom, i d say its up there

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Originally posted by jbeans187 View Post
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPFlEaG_U9Q

Came in second to Bryshon Nellum a track phenom, i d say its up there
                        Yeah, and Nellum did not gain seperation until midway. His (Best's) burst is great.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

he really does, i believe he came in first in the 100m in california

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                            Its quite obvious you've never watched him.
                            Youre something, to try and tell me what I have not seen. I remember watching him in the Tennessee game, and recall the announcers stating his 100 meter time. Granted they were announcers but I hardly think they would screw up his time.

Oh and if he is "World Class speed" what is Charles from Texas, who has a faster 100 meter time? Neither is World Class speed, neither would place at Nationals for school or country.

Comment

Yes, but the think about Best is he is still extremely fast in pads. Most track stars play football, however, Best is a football player that does track.

I think he has good vision though, which is the main selling point. Reggie Bush has proved speed with out vision is worthless.
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information