Senior Bowl thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Bowl thread

Game starts at 4pm on the east coast and looks like no TV for a lot of us, or running scoreboard either. Anyone want to do their best Al Michaels and John Maden and give us a running account would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Babylon; 01-26-2008, 02:11 PM.

Did you check the thread on where it may be streaming over in the draft section?
    Last edited by jared; 01-26-2008, 02:51 PM. Reason: * check your pm

Comment

Originally posted by jared View Post
      Did you check the thread on where it may be streaming over in the draft section?

Didnt see one, maybe i overlooked it.

Comment

check your PM

Comment

could someone send me one of those PMs?

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
          - For daily NFL draft coverage:
          www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

Originally posted by ThePudge View Post
            could someone send me one of those PMs?
            Only if you say Jordy Nelson is the greatest WR prospect on Earth.

J/K, check your PM

Comment

WoW these QB's are all garbage. Seriously, this is a vanilla defense and each QB looks absolutely dreadful. I understand that they are all in a new system, and surrounded by unfamiliar faces, but that is no excuse for their poorly thrown balls.

Comment

Originally posted by 504 to ATL View Post
                WoW these QB's are all garbage. Seriously, this is a vanilla defense and each QB looks absolutely dreadful. I understand that they are all in a new system, and surrounded by unfamiliar faces, but that is no excuse for their poorly thrown balls.

Between running the ball too much and throwing it sideways it isnt what you would call a Picaso.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                  Between running the ball too much and throwing it sideways it isnt what you would call a Picaso.
                  Well after the game was done I can seriously say Woodson hurt his stock tremendously. Guy looked absolutely horrible, while Brennan looked only like a "system" QB.

Comment

Originally posted by 504 to ATL View Post
                    Well after the game was done I can seriously say Woodson hurt his stock tremendously. Guy looked absolutely horrible, while Brennan looked only like a "system" QB.

also, i dont think Colt got much playing time, to make a judgemnt on

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information