Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Predictions for Heisman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Early Predictions for Heisman

    My ballot is again for Tim Tebow, he should put up even bigger numbers this year, and the team has a shot for the national championship. Back to back heismans = rediculous

    Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

    Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

  • #2
    Beanie Wells is my favorite

    Michael Crabtree as my darkhorse

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't think Tebow will win it again, not with Harvin taking votes away....I think it will be like the Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush year, where Bush won it...

      Comment


      • #4
        Do you know Knowshon?
        Originally posted by BamaFalcon59
        Open minded is eggs and hot sauce (trading down for Leodis McKelvin, something like that). Stupid is ketchup mixed with milk (that would be drafting Chris Long at three).

        Comment


        • #5
          No way Tebow puts up bigger numbers, Moody will take alot of his carries away. And No. 7 even said he's going to use two QB's to take some of the beating off of Tebow.

          Comment


          • #6
            My Top 5 right now:

            1. Tim Tebow - Have to put him #1. He won it last year and he has the skills to repeat. Will he? Probably not.

            2. Knowshon Moreno - Great talent, he could make a real impact in the SEC and that could propel him up.

            3. Chris Wells - OSU has a great defense and a great running game, could be an Eddie George type year for Beanie.

            4. Chase Daniel - He was in the running last year and Missouri could end up being a very good team and putting him into contention

            5. Michael Crabtree - Will he win it? Highly doubtful, but he has the talent.


            Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
              My Top 5 right now:

              1. Tim Tebow - Have to put him #1. He won it last year and he has the skills to repeat. Will he? Probably not.

              2. Knowshon Moreno - Great talent, he could make a real impact in the SEC and that could propel him up.

              3. Chris Wells - OSU has a great defense and a great running game, could be an Eddie George type year for Beanie.

              4. Chase Daniel - He was in the running last year and Missouri could end up being a very good team and putting him into contention

              5. Michael Crabtree - Will he win it? Highly doubtful, but he has the talent.

              Thats pretty much my list as well.

              Comment


              • #8
                Don't think Tebow will win it again. My top two would be Moreno and Wells atm.

                Sig by Eaglez.Fan

                Comment


                • #9
                  Chris Wells or Knowshon Moreno. It's entirely possible one of them could lose early in the season (more likely Wells), so if they do, I think Chase Daniel could be up there, along with Crabtree and Sam Bradford.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Beanie Wells

                    ...With Graig Cooper as my darkhorse. :D

                    Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      1. Carlos Brown
                      2. Sam McGuffie
                      3. Justin Feagin
                      4. J.R Hemingway
                      5. Toney Clemons

                      Ok, just kidding.

                      1. Chris Wells, RB, Ohio State

                      Pros: The nation's most talented back. 6'1, 235, 4.45 speed is just not fair. The proud owner of the NCAA's nastiest stiff-arm, Wells will run around you, through you, and anywhere in between. He comes up big in big games, and for a Michigan fan to put him at #1, you know the kid's legit. Has a big game against one of the nation's top defenses on the road against USC which could propel him deeper into the conversation.

                      Cons: Lost All Big 10 RT Kirk Barton. May see less carries due to Brandon Saine likely playing a bigger role in the offense.

                      2. Tim Tebow, QB, Florida

                      Pros: Won it last year. Plays in a very QB friendly system. Has a lot of weapons, including Percy Harvin. Has the name recognition and Gary Danielson is sure to shlob all over his nuts on national TV, resulting in more votes.

                      Cons: Former USC RB Emmanuel Moody is now in the fold, likely to take away some rushing TDs. In addition, Percy Harvin may get even more touches, and so could Chris Rainey. No one has won the Heisman twice since Ohio State RB Archie Griffin.

                      3. Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia

                      Pros: Is a badass. Exploded onto the scene last year. Plays in the SEC, like Tebow, and that's always a plus in the eyes of voters. Stud team to go along with him.

                      Cons: Toughest schedule in the country, and Caleb King could steal touches.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I am going to go with Todd Boeckman, Ohio State University should be (once again) a National Championship team if they can beat Southern Cal University.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                        Next Up: 2012

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          1. Wells
                          2. Moreno
                          3. Tebow
                          4. Daniels
                          5. Crabtree

                          People think Pat White could make a run?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                            1. Wells
                            2. Moreno
                            3. Tebow
                            4. Daniels
                            5. Crabtree

                            People think Pat White could make a run?
                            I think Noel Devine, much like Steve Slaton, will take too much attention away from him.
                            Virginia Tech.
                            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                            Next Up: 2012

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                              I am going to go with Todd Boeckman, Ohio State University should be (once again) a National Championship team if they can beat Southern Cal University.
                              Chris Wells will be the candidate from OSU. Speaking as an OSU fan, Todd Boeckman sucks. Really overrated.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information