Noel Devine and three other WVU players arrested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noel Devine and three other WVU players arrested

Seems like this would've been posted already, but I didn't see it. Sorry if it was.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3292510

WVU produces some dandies

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

heres the scoop

devine stepped on kids foot; kid pushed devine; both decided to settle outside

devine clocked the kid; kid said he was beat up by devine and 6 other football players (turned out to be 3); but he only had a busted lip and a hurt shoulder which he REFUSED med treatment

word around campus (and on the kids facebook) is he is looking for money (said on his away status thats hes hopin to get noels money)

likely get community service and/or a fine

kid wont get any money b/c devine has none

this kid is tough to get beat up by 4 football players and only have a busted lip and a hurt shoulder which wasnt bad enough for medical treatment---judge wont believe the shoulder was hurt with no med proof

punishment has been handled internally---no suspensions

no big deal according to coach stew---said dealing drugs is worse (see post below); that fights happen (see mcfadden, darren among others) and boys will be boys

only reason this is a big deal is b/c its devine; theres fights every weekend on every campus, including wvu
      Last edited by kwilk103; 03-13-2008, 11:58 PM.

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

the players arrested for intent to distribute have been kicked off the team---they are facing multiple penalties

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

fights happen, but 3 or 4 on 1... what ever happened to mano y mano?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

chris henry n the pac man r gonna come down there and handle some bidness.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
              fights happen, but 3 or 4 on 1... what ever happened to mano y mano?
              idk, but to only come out with a busted lip?

seriously? you believe that?

plus, if it was just devine, i'd be embarassed to report that; hes only like 5'7 170; my friends would never let me hear the end of it

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

I don't care that he's short.....Devine would beat the living crap out of me, and I'm a big strong guy. He'd have to get me on the ground though.

I don't believe that 4 football players gangbeat 1 kid, no matter what his injuries were.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

LOL @ Club Z getting the national name drop. Great for the downtown business!

As kwilk has pointed out, what I've heard of this guy's story hasn't exactly checked out. Seems like a pretty minor incident.

Comment

I wouldn't be embarrassed...if I got my butt kicked by the star of the football team, I would laugh because he just threw away his career...good career choice Noel, way to put your immaturity before a shot at pro football...if he was the first to throw, he should be at least suspended for the year

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      I wouldn't be embarrassed...if I got my butt kicked by the star of the football team, I would laugh because he just threw away his career...good career choice Noel, way to put your immaturity before a shot at pro football...if he was the first to throw, he should be at least suspended for the year
                      suspended a year for a bar fight? seriously?

it happens all the time; he didnt throw away his pro career

the kid was lookin for money; his story doesnt match up with his injuries and its been inconsistent

hes already been punished by coach stew

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                        suspended a year for a bar fight? seriously?

it happens all the time; he didnt throw away his pro career

the kid was lookin for money; his story doesnt match up with his injuries and its been inconsistent

hes already been punished by coach stew
                        yea, sorry, I was drunk...

but really, if it's anyone but a football player, they get charged with battery and are at least on probation for a year...but because he's a football player, he will get a slap on the wrist because that's how society works

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                          chris henry n the pac man r gonna come down there and handle some bidness.
                          hahahahaha

thanks kwilk for all the inside scoop. This really is only a big deal because it involves devine... people want to get on his case because they know he had a rough childhood.

Comment

You don't step on someone's kicks. I'm pretty sure that's how World War I started.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              You don't step on someone's kicks. I'm pretty sure that's how World War I started.
                              hahahahahahahaha
                              http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information