Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Ore kicked off team

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3301997

Good news for the rest of the ACC, but Tech has some other talented guys inculding freshman Ryan Williams. Ore is a pretty good back but he has had a bunch of issues lately, I wonder if he is a supplemental draft possibility.

Comment

It's about time they started getting their house in order a bit over there, with all the rumors, talks, and issues that have floated around a bit. That said, next year was, in many respects, a rebuilding year for the Hokies anyways, and getting Ryan Williams in there earlier may help set up 2009-2010 for them.

As for Ore, I'd guess supplemental, but if the issues are the ones that were rumored a couple months back, I could see teams passing. At best, maybe a 5th-7th supplemental pick.

Comment

With the offseasons that VT and Virginia had I'll be pissed if we don't get to ACC championship game. Could UNC possibly do it as well :O

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

My school's RB is going to Tech, 3 stars, 4.38 40

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

can he go to another school next year and play immediately?

Comment

people are downgrading how bad he was last year. After 4 workouts he had not either showed up/or not even got a above average rating. Better off without him the way he played last year minus UVa and the Orange Bowl.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                can he go to another school next year and play immediately?
                D3 or D2 i believe. maybe he'll go to chris newport, which is right down the road from his hometown

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

What about the supplemental draft? he has to be just as good a prospect as tony hollings was, right?
                  The Bear will not quit, the Bear will not die

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
                    people are downgrading how bad he was last year. After 4 workouts he had not either showed up/or not even got a above average rating. Better off without him the way he played last year minus UVa and the Orange Bowl.
                    Yeah, he's pretty overrated, but losing a rSr RB with his age and experience has to hurt.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                      Good news for the rest of the ACC, but Tech has some other talented guys inculding freshman Ryan Williams. Ore is a pretty good back but he has had a bunch of issues lately, I wonder if he is a supplemental draft possibility.
                      Where did you get your screen name from?

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                        My school's RB is going to Tech, 3 stars, 4.38 40
                        so you went to fc? i graduated from ocean lakes 4 years ago, but lived in kempsville.
                        Drink apple juice, cause OJ will kill you.

Comment

I bet he ends up at Hampton

Comment

If I were a GM, I'd spend a 6th or 7th in the supplemental on him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                              With the offseasons that VT and Virginia had I'll be pissed if we don't get to ACC championship game. Could UNC possibly do it as well :O
                              uva has had the offseason from hell and now with the rumors that j'courtney williams is looking to transfer it will just continue to get worse for them. this is the only other thing that tech has gone through this offseason besides the transfers of matt wright, devin radford, and elan lewis. unless you were talking about the graduating seniors and b. flow which should hurt some, but aren't totally devastating.
                              Drink apple juice, cause OJ will kill you.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information