Breakout players in 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakout players in 2008

Who do you guys think is going to have a break out season on your team or in the nation?

Boise State- Jeremy Avery, Man is this kid talented. ESPN has him at 5-9 161 but almost every defense player says he hits like a truck. Last had 6.5 ypc and 10.9 average a catch. Crazy fast, runs hard, and this year should be implemented much more in the passing game. Avery will probably steal half of Ian Johnson's carries as a soph. He is the one in my sig.

Nation- Jeremiah Johnson, people know him but now that he is a starter he should tear up poor Pac 10 defenses. Has shown that he can do everything and should be very sucessful as Oregon finds a quarterback to draw some attention away from him with his arm or his legs.
    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
    the only hot actreeses are adult
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

For the Sun Devils it will be WR Chris McGaha. This kid could catch anything and after two seasons already has a nice highlight reel.

Nationally, I'll go with Eugene Jarvis from Kent State. He was 5th in rushing last year.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Jahvid Best RB California: Alot of people know this guy. But apparently Montgomery wont be on the team this year.Dont know why. Its Bests job to lose.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
        Jahvid Best RB California: Alot of people know this guy. But apparently Montgomery wont be on the team this year.Dont know why. Its Bests job to lose.
        One of the more exciting players in the Pac-10 can't wait to see this kid along with Sanchez and McKnight, two SC players who will breakout in a big way in '08!

Comment

Darius Hayward-Bay
          He'll have the production this year to meet his abilities

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I think Derrius Heyward-Bey is gonna put up monster numbers this year, he's always had the talent and I think this is the year he breaks out.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Yatta! View Post
              I think Derrius Heyward-Bey is gonna put up monster numbers this year, he's always had the talent and I think this is the year he breaks out.
              Yeah and if Chris Turner is QB again then it will be the first time, he'll play with a QB for 2 years
              So there should be some chemistry there

Comment

does kevin riley count? i expect him to be everything longshore was SUPPOSE to be.

Comment

Carlos Brown, the speedster from Michigan. This offense is tailor-made for a player with his abilities, and from the looks, we aren't going to be throwing too much.

Comment

-Robert Marve & our receivers (any of them could breakout), Allen Bailey.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                      -Robert Marve & our receivers (any of them could breakout), Allen Bailey.
                      they need a good QB first, i dont know too much about marve

Comment

Antonio Brown, WR, Central Michigan

The next DeSean Jackson type player

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                          they need a good QB first, i dont know too much about marve
                          4 star prospect #10 QB in his class, i really wish they would of played him some last year, but i think he should break out along with Aldarius Johnson who i think is gonna be a beast and a future 1st rounder, 6'2 200 pounds and runs a 4.45 is ridiculous

Comment

Texas

Offense: Vondrell McGee- Will be the #1 back for Texas next season.

Defense: Brian Orakpo- A complete athletic freak that should thrive his senior season under Mushchamp.

Comment

the man in my sig, G Coop, gonna destroy the ACC this year

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information