Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of the Chase Daniel and Graham Harrell?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think of the Chase Daniel and Graham Harrell?

Where do you think they will be drafted in 09. Do you think they will get stuck with the system QB label?

Chase Daniel is a system QB and nothing more. He has played in the exact same system for 7 years and will not be able to make the transition to the NFL.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Chase has the arm and accuracy to make it to the NFL and play, but his size will keep him down most draft boards. Harrell is a system QB
      NFL- St. Louis Rams

NCAA- FSU

Tulane football will be bowling next year

Comment

Chase Daniel has everything you look for in a QB except height:

-accurate, mobile, throws with velocity and touch, poised, experienced, a leader, strongly built

I think he's a rich man's Jeff Garcia and a great fit for any offense.

Graham Harrell is the more system-influenced of the two.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Thats what I thought about Daniel. I see him as a 1st round pick next year. He is also very durable and people kind of underestimate his athleticism.

Comment

chase daniel isnt even 6'0 pretty hard to overcome (he's listed as 6'0 but he isnt, theres no doubt in my mind). graham harrell will tear up the afl

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
              Chase Daniel is a system QB and nothing more. He has played in the exact same system for 7 years and will not be able to make the transition to the NFL.
              lol are you serious?

The only thing Daniel lacks is height. It's the only argument anyone brings up on him, and it gets old.

Daniel is a winner, he's a leader, he has good mechanics, he has a quick release, he can throw the deep ball, he is accurate, he escapes pressure very well, he can throw on the run, he's mobile......he will be drafted on day one next year.

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                lol are you serious?

The only thing Daniel lacks is height. It's the only argument anyone brings up on him, and it gets old.

Daniel is a winner, he's a leader, he has good mechanics, he has a quick release, he can throw the deep ball, he is accurate, he escapes pressure very well, he can throw on the run, he's mobile......he will be drafted on day one next year.
                You know who you sound like? All the Ohio State fans who tried to will Troy Smith into the first day last season.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

i like them both and feel bad for them both at the same time. id really like to see what each would do given a good opportunity in the NFL but i dont think we'll see it....

as old as the argument may get, daniel is short. even if he has everything else, i dont see him going higher than the 3rd.

as for harrell....if he could somehow show that he's more than a system QB, he might have a chance. even in that system, you still have to be a decent QB to succeed and i think he would have a shot. but no TT QB has shed that system QB label before and sadly, i dont see it changing with him...

so i like them both and am looking forward to seeing them play in college next year, but i doubt we see them much more in any significant way after that

Comment

Chase Daniels will be the 1st QB picked in the 2009 NFL Draft, you can count on that, book it

Comment

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
                      You know who you sound like? All the Ohio State fans who tried to will Troy Smith into the first day last season.
                      Comparing Chase Daniel to Troy Smith is laughable.

Comment

Comparing Chase Daniel to Troy Smith is laughable.
                        You're right. Troy Smith was taller, faster, had a stronger arm, and had a better winning percentage.

I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
                          You're right. Troy Smith was taller, faster, had a stronger arm, and had a better winning percentage.
                          LOL this is just ridiculous.

Their the same height, Daniel runs in the 4.5s Troy runs in the high 4.6s to low 4.7s, no way in hell does Troy have a stronger arm and his accuracy is god awful, and troy played at Ohio State, the team was going to win with whoever was their QB. Missouri is a top 10 team and the main reason is because of Chase Daniel.

Comment

LOL this is just ridiculous.

Their the same height.
                            Troy Smith checked in at in between 6 flat and 6'1". Daniel is a hair under six foot.

Daniel runs in the 4.5s Troy runs in the high 4.6s to low 4.7s
                            Troy Smith ran a 4.62, and you're crazy if you think that Daniel is going to run in the 4.5s. That's Vince Young speed, and there's not a chance that Daniel and his 2.3 yards per carry has Vince Young speed.

no way in hell does Troy have a stronger arm and his accuracy is god awful
                            I was unaware that 65.3% qualifies as good awful accuracy.

and troy played at Ohio State, the team was going to win with whoever was their QB. Missouri is a top 10 team and the main reason is because of Chase Daniel.
                            Really? The only reason? What happened to...

Jeremy Maclin, William Moore, Chase Coffman and Sean Weatherspoon have a chance to be All-Americans for Mizzou.
                            I guess they're just a bunch of scrubs.

Comment

Neither will succeed in the NFL.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information