• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSU WR Preston Parker arrested

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3359109

Way to go Prettyhair!

To quote another board,

at least we know Parker is their best "possession" receiver..
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

For those who are wondering, I call him Prettyhair because when he was down to UM and FSU, he said one of the reasons he committed to FSU was because UM makes all the freshman shave their heads, and he wanted to keep his locks.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

it's a shame...he was their most promising player...I hate to say it but Bowden has to go...it's clear that he has no control over the team....this is what, the 3rd or 4th arrest in the past year...

Comment

Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
        For those who are wondering, I call him Prettyhair because when he was down to UM and FSU, he said one of the reasons he committed to FSU was because UM makes all the freshman shave their heads, and he wanted to keep his locks.
        So what was Craig Cooper an exception? He had locks last year....

Comment

where did damon mcdaniel transfer to, or did he? shoulda stayed at FSU considering parker's arrest, but hindsight is 20/20

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by tolnaballa View Post
            So what was Craig Cooper an exception? He had locks last year....
            Not sticking out of his helmet. Randy doesn't mind hair. He just wants it short and more football friendly. He doesn't want Mike McKenzie stuff happening all over his field.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              where did damon mcdaniel transfer to, or did he? shoulda stayed at FSU considering parker's arrest, but hindsight is 20/20
              He went back to Virginia to be with his girlfriend and newborn son.

Comment

Parker should either be suspended for a year, or kicked off.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
                  Not sticking out of his helmet. Randy doesn't mind hair. He just wants it short and more football friendly. He doesn't want Mike McKenzie stuff happening all over his field.
                  Then he would absolutley hate this team:

QB: Omar Jacobs
                  RB: Marshawn Lynch
                  WR:
                  Larry Fitzgerald
                  WR:
                  Reggie Williams

CB:
                  Mike Mckenzie
                  CB:
                  Al Harris
                  CB:
                  Adam Jones
                  S:
                  Bob Sanders

Comment

you probably could've found a better picture of Reggie Williams....lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                      He went back to Virginia to be with his girlfriend and newborn son.
                      virginia as in uva?

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
                        It was weird not seeing Sean Spence's hair flying around this spring.

I don't see what these guys love about long hair during football season anyway. I got mine buzzed because it's a pain when you have long sweaty hair after practice and during games.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Figures...

That's what he gets for turning his back on the U.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                            virginia as in uva?
                            No. I think he either transferred to a small school in Virginia or just moved back home. Kwilk said he visited West Virginia.

Comment

He is at a JUCO in VA, not sure where. VT coaches haven't really been recruiting him, which drives me nuts.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information