Ryan Perilloux kicked off LSU football team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Perilloux kicked off LSU football team

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Kinda thought it would be done sooner.
    http://wwl.com/Ryan-Perrilloux-kicke...l-team/2115529

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

What a waste of talent, I didn't think LSU would actually kick him off the team. Any word on what his next move will be?

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

I'm sure he'll try and tare it up at a lower level school and try to regain his image

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

One of my fav QB prospects heading into next season. Shame such a talented kid could threaten his pro status with this kinda immaturity.

Comment

He should pull a Colt Brennan

Comment

If he's kicked off the team, he doesn't have to sit out a year, correct? If that's the case... if I am Ryan Perilloux... I pack my bags and go to Tennessee, Alabama or Ole Miss/Mississippi St...

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
              If he's kicked off the team, he doesn't have to sit out a year, correct? If that's the case... if I am Ryan Perilloux... I pack my bags and go to Tennessee, Alabama or Ole Miss/Mississippi St...
              It's pretty rare that a kid kicked off for disciplinary reasons is able to transfer to another BCS school, especially for the continual crap he did.

I think something like Louisiana-Monroe is probably a lot more realistic.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Meh, schools will make exceptions for situations like this. It is a business, after-all. SEC is serious shiz, if he wants to go to Tennessee, and Phil Fulmer wants him, you better believe he'll find a way to work it out. He's probably got guys that have done worse on the team already... and I consider myself a "Tennessee fan."

Comment

is Jarrett Lee going to be the starter???

Comment

What a ******* ******. I figured after winning the NC he would learn to clean up his ****. I guess not. Oh well, time for Jarrett Lee to come on in. Let's just hope he can come in and succeed like all the SMART QBs before him have.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Wow, what an idiot.. He's got so much talent.. but he's.. so.. stupid.

That being said.. come to Michigan!

Comment

Seems like a pretty intelligent individual.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

He and Xavier Lee should room together.

Comment

What an idiot. I hope Jarrett Lee has a hell of a season so Perilloux will know what he missed. How immature.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Jarrett Lee, your time is now.

..Man I didn't see this coming. I have to admit. I figured he'd screw up again but Miles just didn't want to kick him off the team. What a gigantic waste of talent..

The rumor is that he failed a drug test. The guy just doesn't get it.

Eh, I can live with an 8-4 year.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information