X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE Ohio State 2008 Thread

Beanie Wells: Heisman Trophy winner?

Question for all you true Buckeye fans who've been around for awhile:
    Compare AJ Hawk to James Laurinaitis for me.
    Who was better there, and who will be the better NFL LB?

Remember AJ was taken #5 overall and nobody ripped the pick at all.

screw ohio state sucka

Go Celtics
    Go Irish
    Go Ravens

Comment

AJ Hawk poos on James Laurenaitis as a player, linebacker, and prospect.

Comment

Does every College team get a thread? Or just teams that suck against the SEC?

Comment

The Buckeyes will be better this year than last.
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

James isn't as physical or hard of a hitter as AJ. He might be more athletic though, tough call. AJ was definitely a better pro prospect, but James could be taken just as high.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
              James isn't as physical or hard of a hitter as AJ. He might be more athletic though, tough call. AJ was definitely a better pro prospect, but James could be taken just as high.
              James more Athletic? Didn't AJ run a 4.5 and a 3.9 shuttle?

Comment

I think every college team could get a thread, but it probably should be moved into the Cleveland Browns Team Forum.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I hate OSU but Beanie is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Hwoarang View Post
                    I hate OSU but Beanie is the truth.
                    My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Loss at USC, and I'll say another one in a bowl or a surprise game (possibilities are at Wisconsin, or Purdue), so 11-2 with best case 13-0 national champions. It'll really depend on that at USC game.

Comment

Comparing Laurinaitis to Hawk is an insult to Hawk. Laurinaitis is definately a nice player, but Hawk is one of the best college defenders I've ever seen. Bigger, faster, better play recognition, harder hitter, better field general. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go clean the vomit off my keyboard from praising a Buckeye.
                        “Some people try to find things in this game that don't exist but football is only two things - blocking and tackling.”

- Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by srv fan View Post
                          Comparing Laurinaitis to Hawk is an insult to Hawk. Laurinaitis is definately a nice player, but Hawk is one of the best college defenders I've ever seen. Bigger, faster, better play recognition, harder hitter, better field general. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go clean the vomit off my keyboard from praising a Buckeye.
                          It pains me to say when OSU players are good, but some of them are legit. I really feel as if Laurinaitis is overrated and as you said, isn't even in the same breath as A.J Hawk. On the same token, Chris Wells is a badass and Malcolm Jenkins is a top 3 corner in the country next year.

Comment

Originally posted by srv fan View Post
                            Comparing Laurinaitis to Hawk is an insult to Hawk. Laurinaitis is definately a nice player, but Hawk is one of the best college defenders I've ever seen. Bigger, faster, better play recognition, harder hitter, better field general.
                            yeah, that about sums it up. I don't think anyone doubts that AJ was definitely a better player.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                              yeah, that about sums it up. I don't think anyone doubts that AJ was definitely a better player.
                              How does Robiskie stack up against past OSU WRs, in your opinion?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information