Your Dream Matchups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Dream Matchups

Is there anyone that you would love to see your school play?

For me, I'd love for LSU to play Michigan. Both are storied programs and both have never faced each other. LSU has played USC in the past, we've played Ohio State, Penn State, Florida State, etc... We've just never played Michigan.

I think right behind the Michigan match up I'd like to see LSU play USC, UCLA, and Clemson.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Playing Kansas every game of the year so we could stomp their pathetic team.

Comment

I would love to set up an annual game with Florida...Two huge states down south that recruit in state very well as well as surrounding areas...Would love to see that game to start off the season, it might ruin a NC run by losing but it would also help to win that game.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Temple vs. Rutgers
        and
        Temple vs. Pitt

Comment

I'd like to bing back the PSU vs. Pitt rivalry.

Comment

Tennessee vs. Ohio St.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
              I would love to set up an annual game with Florida...Two huge states down south that recruit in state very well as well as surrounding areas...Would love to see that game to start off the season, it might ruin a NC run by losing but it would also help to win that game.
              As a Florida fan, I'd love to see a Texas-Florida matchup as well.

Comment

I would really like to see Ohio State face off against Oklahoma

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  As a Florida fan, I'd love to see a Texas-Florida matchup as well.
                  Big schools are worried about games like these often, when you look at Florida they would have Texas and FSU OOC, but I think games like these influence recruiting so much...Maybe it will happen before Mack leaves, if we could work out at least a 2 year deal that would be nice..I can't remember if the two have ever even played before, have you?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                    Is there anyone that you would love to see your school play?

For me, I'd love for LSU to play Michigan. Both are storied programs and both have never faced each other. LSU has played USC in the past, we've played Ohio State, Penn State, Florida State, etc... We've just never played Michigan.

I think right behind the Michigan match up I'd like to see LSU play USC, UCLA, and Clemson.
                    It's because Michigan doesn't want to pimp slap you like it has pimp slapped the rest of the SEC. SEC speed only applies to teams playing Ohio State.

Comment

Florida State-Penn State

Florida State-Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                        It's because Michigan doesn't want to pimp slap you like it has pimp slapped the rest of the SEC. SEC speed only applies to teams playing Ohio State.
                        I'm just hoping that statement is sarcasm.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
                          I'm just hoping that statement is sarcasm.
                          Considering slow, lumbering, sluggish Michigan is 20-5-1 vs. the SEC, no, it isn't.
                          Last edited by Sniper; 05-26-2008, 06:32 PM.

Comment

And Wisconsin beat Arkansas two years ago. Penn State beat Tennessee last year. SEC SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                              And Wisconsin beat Arkansas two years ago. Penn State beat Tennessee last year. SEC SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!
                              SECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love for Michigan to play FSU. I think it would be a super duper time.

Btw, PSU and UW won the same year. The Big 10 won 2/3 matchups that year, but somehow the national media found a way to spin it that the Big 10 was the top heavy conference and the SEC was the deeper one, despite the top SEC team beating the top Big 10 team and the #3 B10 beating the #2 SEC, and the #4B10 beating the #3 SEC

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information