Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC A&T Lineman Dies, 22

Originally posted by foxsports
    GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) - North Carolina A&T State University says a football player has died from complications of heat illness.

The school said Wednesday that senior Chad Wiley collapsed after a voluntary workout on campus Tuesday. Officials said he was transported to a hospital after an athletic trainer stabilized him.

The 22-year-old from Black Mountain was a two-year starter on the offensive line.
    http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/8...ll-player-dies

Terrible news and it seems like it happens to someone every year. Sad, Rest In Peace you will be missed.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

These heart problems seem to be a big reason of death for High School athletes on up. Two deaths in one week is terrible (the hockey player)

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
        These heart problems seem to be a big reason of death for High School athletes on up. Two deaths in one week is terrible (the hockey player)
        Heat illness, not heart illness. There wasn't anything wrong with Wiley, he just made a few stupid decisions. Heat casualties are fairly common.
        Last edited by DragonFireKai; 05-29-2008, 08:51 PM.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
        The Destroyer Is Manifest!
        I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
          Heat illness, not heart illness. There wasn't anything wrong with Wiley, he just made a few stupid decisions. Heat casualties are fairly common.
          Oh, i just read it real quick. My bad. Still sad though

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

RIP. So much terrible news in one day.

Comment

RIP.Prayers to the family.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information