Who can't wait until next season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can't wait until next season?

So I've been reading through some college football magazines today and playing some NCAA the past few days and I REEEEEEEEEALLY can't wait until next season.

So just to get some college football discussion going, what are you looking forward to next year? I'm really interested in seeing how Paul Johnson and his offense works out at Georgia Tech and how Jonathan Dwyer does in it. Dwyer is almost up to 230 and looked really good as a freshman last year. Also want to see Auburn's new spread look with Burns.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Year two of the Jimbo Fisher experiment.

Georgia vs. Florida

USC destroying Ohio State

Comment

I can't wait til people are like: "OMGZ no Rice and 3 OL gone. LOLZ at Rutgers. they haz lyke no offense cuz teel sux ROFLCOPTER!"

and then Teel dominates with Underwood and Britt who become recognized as the best WR tandem in the country. Oh, and Courtney Greene and Joe Lefeged will literally kill people who come across the middle
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I'm pumped. I'm praying to God every night saying:

"God, just let Ohio State do it this year so everyone can be quiet. I don't care if we have to beat Mississippi Valley in the National Championship, but as long as we win it, I'll be happy."

I just want OSU to prove they belong.

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I anticipate the Red River shootout every year like no other, that game gets my blood really going, might see if I can try to go this year which would be my 2nd RRS.

Outside of seeing where my Longhorns are at, I want to see that Georgia-Florida game more then anything, I'm excited for that...But CFB season is excellent, I love the Cowboys but the Longhorns are what got me into football, hell football season in general has me excited.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Seeing Florida's defensive progression from last season.
            USC-tOSU
            Florida-Georgia
            Beating FSUcks again.
            Last edited by yourfavestoner; 06-15-2008, 08:05 PM.

Comment

4 straight over the Zooker :D

Comment

Penn States gonna......beat like, Northwestern and Michigan State and make it to a mid level bowl game!!

Thats about all the more fun I get to have as a PSU fan anymore.........

Comment

Michigan's defense better be DAMN good this year to compensate for one returning OL, a new QB and a whole new offense.

I'm also excited for the USC-Ohio State game.

Comment

Only one more year before Longhsore is finally gone!yipee!!!!
                    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                      Only one more year before Longhsore is finally gone!yipee!!!!
                      I was thinking that with Morelli all the past few seasons...

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        I anticipate the Red River shootout every year like no other, that game gets my blood really going, might see if I can try to go this year which would be my 2nd RRS.
                        Red River Shootout is definitely my favorite weekend in college football. I also want to see Alabama vs LSU.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Rutgers will dominate all that breathes

Comment

Got my season tickets, just hope we can get over Mendenhall and challenge for the B10 title

Comment

I don't even support a team and I'm excited.

USC v Ohio State is one of the most anticipated matchups in ages and it will be interesting to see if Georgia can live up to the hype.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information