• Time
  • Show
Clear All

my friend likes it there
    Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1 View Post
      i heard marcus jackson wasn't the likely pick that it will be someone else, i forget his name but he has red hair?

i hear jackson is good though and dual threat. do you think TCU will have the offense to upset Texas? i know defensively they can shut them down but im not so sure they will have the offense to respond by putting enough points up to win is the thing

why isnt ballard being drafted? or is he going free agent? also who is going to be TCU's top RB next year?
      Andy Dalton is the red haired guy and i think he will be #3 next year but with Gary Patterson anything can happen.

Our #1 RB is Aaron Brown junior from Katy, TX

Originally posted by ThaU4Life View Post
      TCU did you go there? If so how is it?
      Not yet im still in high school in Fort Worth, but i go to all the football games home and away (relativly close aways games), and the practices too.

former #1 in post count on this site
      first to 500 posts

Comment

so why is it that you are expecting marcus jackson to start?
        Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

TCU fields a pretty good looking defense next year.

They could make it. Texas looks beatable, so anything is possible.

Comment

TCU did upset OU #4 2 years ago too so i wouldnt put it past them...big 12 teams seem to also get exposed outside of their conference too...IE: the Holiday Bowl
            Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1 View Post
              TCU did upset OU #4 2 years ago too so i wouldnt put it past them...big 12 teams seem to also get exposed outside of their conference too...IE: the Holiday Bowl
              Yeah the Big 12 kind of hurts, and also TCU has a 4 game win streak over the Big 12 (OU, Iowa State, Baylor, Texas Tech)

former #1 in post count on this site
              first to 500 posts

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information