Top 10 Most Explosive players for the fall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
    Demps is the fastest player in college football.
    I'd love to see him and Trindon Holliday in a foot race.
    10 Favourite prospects for 2010: Colt McCoy, Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, Noel Devine, Ndamukong Suh, Greg Hardy, Eric Norwood, Travis Lewis, Eric Berry, Trevard Lindley

Comment

Originally posted by Solomon View Post
      I'd love to see him and Trindon Holliday in a foot race.
      It's a shame LSU doesn't use him better. They're one of the few SEC teams I don't hate, even though they're rivals of ours. He could be something special at Florida ;)

Comment

Demps averaged more yards per touch and fewer touchdowns per touch than Devine, and fewer touchdowns per touch than Best. I'm not saying Demps is better, but Demps scores every 11.6 times he touches the ball.

I can accept that Best and Devine are probably AS explosive, but Demps was a tenth of a second away from qualifying for the olympics. Ran something like a 10.04 100m. Best probably wouldn't even touch that.

That last line in your post is exactly why you are wrong.

Jeffery Demps is the the FASTEST player in college football. Best and Devine are the most EXPLOSIVE. 2 different things my friend. And clearly (even in the title of the thread) this is about explosion.

BTW, all the stats you bring up Between Demps and Best are not exactly a good gauge for what we are discussing here. Demps might score more and get more YPC but the offense he runs in, the fact he isnt getting pounded with carries the same rate, and playmakers around him all help taint the stats in his favor. If Best had taken Demps place at UF last year, that position would be used more often and produce much more then it did with Demps. Not a knock on Demps because hes perfect for UF, but clearly Best is the better, more explosive player. Hes just on another level.

Comment

No McKnight?

Comment

Julio Jones?

Comment

Demps averaged more yards per touch and fewer touchdowns per touch than Devine, and fewer touchdowns per touch than Best. I'm not saying Demps is better, but Demps scores every 11.6 times he touches the ball.

I can accept that Best and Devine are probably AS explosive, but Demps was a tenth of a second away from qualifying for the olympics. Ran something like a 10.04 100m. Best probably wouldn't even touch that.

Aren't his and Rainey's 40's about the same? I know he's better at the 100, but I thought I remember hearing him and Rainey are about dead even in the 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                Aren't his and Rainey's 40's about the same? I know he's better at the 100, but I thought I remember hearing him and Rainey are about dead even in the 40.
                Wouldn't surprise me. Rainey ran like a 4.3 flat at the UF fastest student competition.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  I agree. Brandon Graham should totally be on the list.
                  I thought of all people, you would understand the most....
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

No Tyrod Taylor? Horrible list.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      No Tim Tebow = Epic Fail
                      He's more of a workhorse.

Thought Pryor might've made it. 6'6" 230 lbs and 4.4 speed. That's explosive.

Demps should've made it too.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information