9-29 @ Illinois
    10-6 Iowa
    10-13 Wisconsin
    10-20 @ Indiana
    10-27 Ohio State
    11-3 Purdue
    11-10 @ Temple
    11-17 @ Michigan State

I'm a bit of an optimistic but this could be THE year for the lions.

For our OOC schedule....well....LOL who am I kidding its a joke.

Notre Dame is the toughest team in our OOC. This will be either a close game or a blow out in the Lion's favor. They lose their best O-Line men, QB, and RB. They will be going against one, if not the best, secondary in the big ten. Notre Dame's defense who has been less then amazing will have to defend a experience O-Line and not a green QB and probably the second or third best WR corps in the big ten.

After that we got a Buffalo.

In 2005 I said the road to the National Championship goes through Michigan and Ohio State. Michgian we got early this year. Toughest game all year. a 50/50 coin toss to whoes going to win.

After that we have Illinois, Iowa, and Wisky. We should go 3-0 through that stretch. Wisky will give us trouble but last year was probably there best team and they only scored 13 points against us at home.

We have to go to Indiana until we have our second big game. Ohio State maybe the easiest one to say we will lose. In the past who ever has had the better D has won the game. In 2005 We won. in 2006 they won. This year they have probably the nastiest D in the big ten. We will have to make the big plays and stop them. We can not give up any.

After that we look to close out our season with at least a 3 game winning streak.

The keys to this year lie in our D-line, RB, and Morelli. We lost all but one D-Line men last year but have done pretty well recruiting in these past years. The D-line could cost us games against Michigan, Ohio State, and Wisconsin who have great RB's. We lost one of our key pieces in Tony Hunt. Look for Austin Scott who had over 100 yards against a very good FSU defesne in 2005 but yet is coming off an injury. If he doesn't step in then look for Rodney Kinlaw. Morelli. Morelli. Morelli. If Morelli plays smart we can win our games. If Morelli plays like he did against UT. We can win.

In the Big Ten Wisconsin, michigan, and Ohio State will be better so Penn State will be in the next group of teams in the conference.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Theres a good chance they could win 5 of their first 6 and the rest of the year shouldnt be that hard either. Ohio state has lost alot and has a good chance of losing.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
        In the Big Ten Wisconsin, michigan, and Ohio State will be better so Penn State will be in the next group of teams in the conference.
        I disagree on Wisconsin.
        Michigan yes.

Ohio State returns 11 starters.
        5 on Offense.
        6 on Defense.

They lose their 2 best WR and their QB. They lost their starting RB even though Chris Wells is a stud. They lost two O-Line men
        On D they lose just as many as us. 3 DL. 1 LB. 1 DB.

Comment

Penn State should be inbarrased with scheduling the OOC schedule.

Florida INT
          Buffalo
          Temple
          geshh 2 of those teams were lucky to win games in the last 5 years.

neko - OHIO STATE wont loose IMO, we are switching to a power run offense to compliment Chris Wells and we have just about everyone back on the OL. Our D will stop many teams next year much like it did this year.

We will play ball controll like we did when we won thenational championship.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
            Penn State should be inbarrased with scheduling the OOC schedule.

Florida INT
            Buffalo
            Temple
            geshh 2 of those teams were lucky to win games in the last 5 years.

neko - OHIO STATE wont loose IMO, we are switching to a power run offense to compliment Chris Wells and we have just about everyone back on the OL. Our D will stop many teams next year much like it did this year.

We will play ball controll like we did when we won thenational championship.
            Like your D stopped Florida

Comment

"They lose their 2 best WR and their QB. They lost their starting RB even though Chris Wells is a stud. They lost two O-Line men
              On D they lose just as many as us. 3 DL. 1 LB. 1 DB."

Were switching to a run alot and then even more offense. the 3 DL we lost? Only 1 is a big loss and thats Pitcock.

Our DL might be the best in the big ten next year (gholston/Rose). The LB we lose might not even have started this year with all the talent we have (ross homan). The CB we lost allways gets replaced easily at OSU.

The only key loss to our team that cant be replaced is the WR's, but we have very very good ones behind them that got alot of PT this year.

Gonna be a good game and PSU allways plays us tough. Since its at PSU, you might have a very good chance.

Comment

And we shouldn't be dissapointed with getting FIU. They got Ned

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                  "They lose their 2 best WR and their QB. They lost their starting RB even though Chris Wells is a stud. They lost two O-Line men
                  On D they lose just as many as us. 3 DL. 1 LB. 1 DB."

Were switching to a run alot and then even more offense. the 3 DL we lost? Only 1 is a big loss and thats Pitcock.

Our DL might be the best in the big ten next year (gholston/Rose). The LB we lose might not even have started this year with all the talent we have (ross homan). The CB we lost allways gets replaced easily at OSU.

The only key loss to our team that cant be replaced is the WR's, but we have very very good ones behind them that got alot of PT this year.

Gonna be a good game and PSU allways plays us tough. Since its at PSU, you might have a very good chance.
                  It could come down to that too.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyBo View Post
                    It could come down to that too.
                    More times than not in the Big Ten when there are 2 equal teams, it does.

Comment

As a general rule, I don't take people seriously who use words like inbarrassed and loose.

Bo,
                      I'm cautiously optimistic about this year. I'm not worried about our defense, we have excellent young depth across the line.

Once again, our season will come down to offensive line play. If Poti and the starters from last year can progress, then I think we might have another 2005 like year. Most any good RB can excel with a good line so I'm not worried about Austin Scott and the RB's.

I agree with you about Morelli. If he plays like he did against Tennessee, then we should be the favorite against every team other than UM. Spring practice is less than three weeks away!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reigle9 View Post
                        As a general rule, I don't take people seriously who use words like inbarrassed and loose.

Bo,
                        I'm cautiously optimistic about this year. I'm not worried about our defense, we have excellent young depth across the line.

Once again, our season will come down to offensive line play. If Poti and the starters from last year can progress, then I think we might have another 2005 like year. Most any good RB can excel with a good line so I'm not worried about Austin Scott and the RB's.

I agree with you about Morelli. If he plays like he did against Tennessee, then we should be the favorite against every team other than UM. Spring practice is less than three weeks away!!!
                        Thats how I feel.

EEEEEKKKKKK!!!! :D

Comment

honestly, the only team im worried about is wisconsin and since they dont play michigan or ohio state, if they beat us, they win the big ten.

ohio state lost its offense and michigan lost its defense and i dont expect either to have huge years but honestly, any of these four teams could win the division.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                            honestly, the only team im worried about is wisconsin and since they dont play michigan or ohio state, if they beat us, they win the big ten.

ohio state lost its offense and michigan lost its defense and i dont expect either to have huge years but honestly, any of these four teams could win the division.
                            Wisconsin plays both Michigan and Ohio State and it's back to back weeks

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              Wisconsin plays both Michigan and Ohio State and it's back to back weeks
                              lol wow...my bad...i thought i read that they didnt...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information