Florida Gators Speed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
    Chris Rainey was fast at getting back on the field after getting suspended! All it took was 2 UF losses!
    Pot, meet kettle.

Comment

Originally posted by hockey619 View Post
      Bump from way back.
      Curious to know something about all these fast as hell guys:

Whos got the best shot to play in the NFL between:
      Jeff Demps 5'8'' 190
      Chris Rainey 5'9'' 180
      Brandon James 5'7'' 185
      Andre Debose 6' 190ish (i know he just saw his first significant time but from what youve seen/heard)

What position do you think they play or are they just future special teamers?

EDIT:
      damn thought this was getting bumped into the draft forum. can someone move it?
      Demps, Debose and Rainey have all had troubles with injuries. They'll get spot duty at RB/WR roles but will probably be relegated to mostly returnmen. I like Demps the best out of all of them to have a significant impact in the NFL.

Comment

Laugh, I'd like to see one recent example of a FSU player doing anything remotely close to threatening to murder someone and then coming back 2 weeks later.

You can't even defend UF or Urban here, UF has 3x the arrests of FSU since Meyer took over.

Comment

Laugh, I'd like to see one recent example of a FSU player doing anything remotely close to threatening to murder someone and then coming back 2 weeks later.

You can't even defend UF or Urban here, UF has 3x the arrests of FSU since Meyer took over.
          Apparently, you didn't see the post I made to you in the other thread since you were too busy sitting on your high horse.

None of the Florida programs have any room to throw stones around in their glass houses. They're all dirty programs.

Now go help a few kids with room temperature IQs get a college degree for free because they run fast.

Comment

The Gators have been putting track stars on the gridiron forever. You prepare for the Gators by teaching your team to never run wide with them, they always beat you to the corner.

It's a long tradition dating back to the 70s with Houston McTear, who was a world class Olympic sprinter

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
              Apparently, you didn't see the post I made to you in the other thread since you were too busy sitting on your high horse.

None of the Florida programs have any room to throw stones around in their glass houses. They're all dirty programs.

Now go help a few kids with room temperature IQs get a college degree for free because they run fast.
              Or because it still doesn't address that no one is even close with UF when it comes to off the field issues.

And your last quote just comes off as stupid. Thats the whole idea of athletic scholarships, helping kids get degrees who might not have been given a chance to before. You act like that is a bad thing.

Comment

Or because it still doesn't address that no one is even close with UF when it comes to off the field issues.

And your last quote just comes off as stupid. Thats the whole idea of athletic scholarships, helping kids get degrees who might not have been given a chance to before. You act like that is a bad thing.
                That is total bull ****, they pay for your schooling because you are an athlete....but you still have to be able to make it into school academically for **** sake. Some of the guys in FSU's football program could barely make it out of 3rd grade.

I swear, listening to Antonio Cromartie talk makes you stupider....

....see

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Speed kills...

Time to die.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                    That is total bull ****, they pay for your schooling because you are an athlete....but you still have to be able to make it into school academically for **** sake. Some of the guys in FSU's football program could barely make it out of 3rd grade.

I swear, listening to Antonio Cromartie talk makes you stupider....

....see
                    We know he can't read the instructions on a condom package.

FWIW, I think they accept some players with learning disabilities which isn't a bad thing. The fact that some of them don't seem to progress academically during their time there would be the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabscuttle View Post
                      We know he can't read the instructions on a condom package.

FWIW, I think they accept some players with learning disabilities which isn't a bad thing. The fact that some of them don't seem to progress academically during their time there would be the issue.
                      Lol, this went beyond a few disabled kids not progressing. They uncovered institution-wide academic fraud. Every single sports program, from football to women's cross country, was forced to vacate victories.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        Lol, this went beyond a few disabled kids not progressing. They uncovered institution-wide academic fraud. Every single sports program, from football to women's cross country, was forced to vacate victories.
                        I think everyone is aware of the academic scandal that went down at FSU. As part of its punishment the men's football team was also forced to play an annual game against a state all-star team from the Florida penal system.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabscuttle View Post
                          I think everyone is aware of the academic scandal that went down at FSU. As part of its punishment the men's football team was also forced to play an annual game against a state all-star team from the Florida penal system.
                          Hahahaha.

That's ultimately my point, though. All three of the Florida schools have had more than their fair share of transgressions. They're all pretty damn dirty.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information