No announcement yet.

NCAA 2008 rating predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no way any freshmen will be 87 or something, Beanie wells was the best freshman rb last year and he was only a 82. also, no way henne or brohm are above 95-96 since b quinn was coming off an amazing junior campaign and was a 98 while t smith was a 95, both were better college players by far than henne.

Comment

calais campbell is not famous enough nationaly to garner a 98, also miami was not good at all last year also there was the brawl and such, everything points towards miami having a down year

Comment

Originally posted by OhioState View Post
        no way any freshmen will be 87 or something, Beanie wells was the best freshman rb last year and he was only a 82. also, no way henne or brohm are above 95-96 since b quinn was coming off an amazing junior campaign and was a 98 while t smith was a 95, both were better college players by far than henne.

Myron Rolle was an 88 I think. I doubt anyone is that high this year, but it's possible, with 85-87 being very likely.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
        Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Originally posted by moc182 View Post
          Myron Rolle was an 88 I think. I doubt anyone is that high this year, but it's possible, with 85-87 being very likely.

Joe Mcknight is very likely to get that rating considering he was basically half receiver half runningback in college.

Comment

They should just start Griffen at 99.

Comment

They should just start Griffen at 99.
              LOL yeah, his awareness should be around 49-50 but with 88 speed and 78-80 strength.

Comment

considering Brohm is the best QB in the country next year...he will be atleast a 95 but no higher than 98

Comment

calais campbell is not famous enough nationaly to garner a 98, also miami was not good at all last year also there was the brawl and such, everything points towards miami having a down year
                  We had a top 10 defense and Campbell had a 10 sack year. Kyle Wright will probably be a 53 but the defense should have 2 95+ guys. Baraka Atkins was a 98 overall last year and is nowhere near as good as Campbell. Campbell should be a 96 at worst, Phillips should be a 97/98.

I'd also wanted to point out he is 282, up from 265 last year. Sick!

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Phillips should be a 150.

Comment

Phillips should be a 150.

I agree. I am just wondering if it is going to be at SS or CB (which he might be switching to this year).

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

I just wish they would give us the real names for once, its been long enough with the amateur like effort of getting the names.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Huh???!!??
                          "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                          4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

what do you think Chris Wells will be rated? 90?
                            Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                              I just wish they would give us the real names for once, its been long enough with the amateur like effort of getting the names.
                              It's illegal to use the players names.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                                It's illegal to use the players names.
                                Thats only because they havent secured the rights to them. Sure there would be a few holdouts, but the majority of players would just be happy to be in a game. Plus there is probably some way to deal with the NCAA to do it anyhow.

I know it is legal related that they havent done it in the past, but a company as big as EA should be able to get it done, not having it done is what you would expect from a garden shed developer.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information