No announcement yet.

NCAA 2008 rating predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every play over 80 dg- even the third RB??????

sig by me
    Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers

Comment

Originally posted by steelcrew43 View Post
      every play over 80 dg- even the third RB??????

Cooper is a 5 star RB that is going to be our back up over Charlie Jones and will be out return man. It's Miami. Even if we had a down year we are still one of the top programs in the country. The only guys that might not be over 80 is an interior OL.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

I think the highest rated running back not getting any credit will be Kyle Bell, CSU.

If I remember correctly, he was rated 86 last year. I know he didn't play last year due to the knee injury, but I still don't see them rating him under 90. The kid is a beast.

Comment

He'll be an 88, and it's very likely every one of our starters will be over eighty. Who wouldnt be? Humpal?

Christensen is poised to do some big things. The confidence level is certainly rising with him.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            I'm bored so here are the Miami predictions.

QB- Kyle Wright-87/Kirby Freeman-86
            RB- Javarris James- 91/Charlie Jones-86/Graig Cooper-83
            FB- Chris Zellner- 85
            TE- DajLeon Farr- 87
            WR- Lance Leggett- 89
            WR- Darnell Jenkins- 88/Sam Shields- 87
            LT- Jason Fox-86
            LG- Chris Rutledge-81
            C- Derrick Morse- 85
            RG- Andrew Bain- 86
            RT- Reggie Youngblood- 83

DE- Calais Campbell- 97
            DT- Teraz McCray- 85
            DT- Antonio Dixon-82
            DE- Eric Moncur-87
            OLB- Tavares Gooden-92
            MLB- Glenn Cook-89
            OLB- Darryl Sharpton- 86
            CB- Glenn Sharpe- 87
            CB- Kenny Phillips (?)- 97
            S- Anthony Reddick- 87
            S- Lovon Ponder- 89

A bit optimistic but most of it seems reasonable.
            Pretty good, but the QBs are a bit high, McCray is low, Reddick is low. Is Morse playing C, I thought he was a guard.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Anthony Morelli-56

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
              Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

I'm going to say that Pat White is going to be somewhere in the 92-94 range based mostly on the fact that he is the most athletic QB in the country. I think he was a 92 in last years game and it wont go down. Slaton will probably be a 96 and McFadden will be a 97 or 98.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                  Pretty good, but the QBs are a bit high, McCray is low, Reddick is low. Is Morse playing C, I thought he was a guard.

He is moving to center for now. That is what he is playing in spring practice. The QBs were rated there last year and I don't see them moving them down any. McCray is probably a 87-88 and both the safeties should be over 90 (Ponder is better than Reddick), just wanted to tone it down a bit because we had a down year.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Earl Bennett will be a 95, he had 13-157-1 against florida, he better be a beast in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                      Earl Bennett will be a 95, he had 13-157-1 against florida, he better be a beast in the game.
                      Both Bennett and Goff better be close to 95 in the game.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• Bennett REALLY did not come across as a 95 when Michigan played them. More like a 75 with all of his drops and his failure to separate from Leon Hall. Then again, it was the season opener... Goff is definitely a 90+ guy though.
                        I'm a state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                          Bennett REALLY did not come across as a 95 when Michigan played them. More like a 75 with all of his drops and his failure to separate from Leon Hall. Then again, it was the season opener... Goff is definitely a 90+ guy though.
                          yeah cause you know, he did have to learn from his new QB, Nickson, who was also there leading rusher, wasnt that good last year. No run game and Bennett still got over 1100 reciving yards. It was Earl Bennett on Offense, and Goff and Langford on defense

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information