X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elway777
    started a topic NCAA 2008 rating predictions

NCAA 2008 rating predictions

Each year their is about 4 made for these for Madden and NCAA so i'll start this one off...

List some predictions for ratings of next years top players or for some of the incoming freshman class.

• Green Bay Scat
    replied
    Originally posted by Michigan View Post
    Bennett REALLY did not come across as a 95 when Michigan played them. More like a 75 with all of his drops and his failure to separate from Leon Hall. Then again, it was the season opener... Goff is definitely a 90+ guy though.
    yeah cause you know, he did have to learn from his new QB, Nickson, who was also there leading rusher, wasnt that good last year. No run game and Bennett still got over 1100 reciving yards. It was Earl Bennett on Offense, and Goff and Langford on defense

Leave a comment:

• Michigan
    replied
    Bennett REALLY did not come across as a 95 when Michigan played them. More like a 75 with all of his drops and his failure to separate from Leon Hall. Then again, it was the season opener... Goff is definitely a 90+ guy though.

Leave a comment:

• draftguru151
    replied
    Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
    Earl Bennett will be a 95, he had 13-157-1 against florida, he better be a beast in the game.
    Both Bennett and Goff better be close to 95 in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Green Bay Scat
    replied
    Earl Bennett will be a 95, he had 13-157-1 against florida, he better be a beast in the game.

Leave a comment:

• draftguru151
    replied
    Originally posted by etk View Post
    Pretty good, but the QBs are a bit high, McCray is low, Reddick is low. Is Morse playing C, I thought he was a guard.

He is moving to center for now. That is what he is playing in spring practice. The QBs were rated there last year and I don't see them moving them down any. McCray is probably a 87-88 and both the safeties should be over 90 (Ponder is better than Reddick), just wanted to tone it down a bit because we had a down year.

Leave a comment:

• MNRunLeft
    replied
    I'm going to say that Pat White is going to be somewhere in the 92-94 range based mostly on the fact that he is the most athletic QB in the country. I think he was a 92 in last years game and it wont go down. Slaton will probably be a 96 and McFadden will be a 97 or 98.

Leave a comment:

• DeathbyStat
    replied
    Anthony Morelli-56

Leave a comment:

• etk
    replied
    Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
    I'm bored so here are the Miami predictions.

QB- Kyle Wright-87/Kirby Freeman-86
    RB- Javarris James- 91/Charlie Jones-86/Graig Cooper-83
    FB- Chris Zellner- 85
    TE- DajLeon Farr- 87
    WR- Lance Leggett- 89
    WR- Darnell Jenkins- 88/Sam Shields- 87
    LT- Jason Fox-86
    LG- Chris Rutledge-81
    C- Derrick Morse- 85
    RG- Andrew Bain- 86
    RT- Reggie Youngblood- 83

DE- Calais Campbell- 97
    DT- Teraz McCray- 85
    DT- Antonio Dixon-82
    DE- Eric Moncur-87
    OLB- Tavares Gooden-92
    MLB- Glenn Cook-89
    OLB- Darryl Sharpton- 86
    CB- Glenn Sharpe- 87
    CB- Kenny Phillips (?)- 97
    S- Anthony Reddick- 87
    S- Lovon Ponder- 89

A bit optimistic but most of it seems reasonable.
    Pretty good, but the QBs are a bit high, McCray is low, Reddick is low. Is Morse playing C, I thought he was a guard.

Leave a comment:

• ToldLikeItIs
    replied
    He'll be an 88, and it's very likely every one of our starters will be over eighty. Who wouldnt be? Humpal?

Christensen is poised to do some big things. The confidence level is certainly rising with him.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think the highest rated running back not getting any credit will be Kyle Bell, CSU.

If I remember correctly, he was rated 86 last year. I know he didn't play last year due to the knee injury, but I still don't see them rating him under 90. The kid is a beast.

Leave a comment:

• draftguru151
    replied
    Originally posted by steelcrew43 View Post
    every play over 80 dg- even the third RB??????

Cooper is a 5 star RB that is going to be our back up over Charlie Jones and will be out return man. It's Miami. Even if we had a down year we are still one of the top programs in the country. The only guys that might not be over 80 is an interior OL.

Leave a comment:

• steelcrew43
    replied
    every play over 80 dg- even the third RB??????

Leave a comment:

• draftguru151
    replied
    I'm bored so here are the Miami predictions.

QB- Kyle Wright-87/Kirby Freeman-86
    RB- Javarris James- 91/Charlie Jones-86/Graig Cooper-83
    FB- Chris Zellner- 85
    TE- DajLeon Farr- 87
    WR- Lance Leggett- 89
    WR- Darnell Jenkins- 88/Sam Shields- 87
    LT- Jason Fox-86
    LG- Chris Rutledge-81
    C- Derrick Morse- 85
    RG- Andrew Bain- 86
    RT- Reggie Youngblood- 83

DE- Calais Campbell- 97
    DT- Teraz McCray- 85
    DT- Antonio Dixon-82
    DE- Eric Moncur-87
    OLB- Tavares Gooden-92
    MLB- Glenn Cook-89
    OLB- Darryl Sharpton- 86
    CB- Glenn Sharpe- 87
    CB- Kenny Phillips (?)- 97
    S- Anthony Reddick- 87
    S- Lovon Ponder- 89

A bit optimistic but most of it seems reasonable.

Leave a comment:

• iowatreat54
    replied
    Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
    Thats only because they havent secured the rights to them. Sure there would be a few holdouts, but the majority of players would just be happy to be in a game. Plus there is probably some way to deal with the NCAA to do it anyhow.

I know it is legal related that they havent done it in the past, but a company as big as EA should be able to get it done, not having it done is what you would expect from a garden shed developer.
    is that a serious response? you think the only reason is because players don't release their names? if all your reasoning is like this one please save us the trouble and just stop posting in general...thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information