Shane Vereen RB/CB Cal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2 View Post
    what school? we played him this year, and thankfully he is 2 years older than me so i hadn't gotten called up to play varsity yet, i didn't have to face him

Trabuco Hills, and his quaterback was Californias alltime leading passer Micheal Herrick. Talk about dynamic duo right?

Comment

what position do you play?
      Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
        Trabuco Hills, and his quaterback was Californias alltime leading passer Micheal Herrick. Talk about dynamic duo right?
        Well, I had to play them two years in a row. My junior and senior seasons in the playoffs. And we almost beat them my senior year, too.

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1 View Post
          what position do you play?
          WLB, and YFS we got whooped. 66-44 or soemthing along those lines.

And media may have Jahvid Best more touted than Vereen but I don't buy into that. It's Best's track numbers that put him over Vereen.

Comment

There's no way Veeren gets time at RB over Jahvid Best. He is a monster, and too bad he didn't come play for the Irish. Though it's fair we had 2 RB recruits in the class.

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude View Post
              THANKFULLY? id be honored if i were to play with him!
              i would, in theory, be happy to play with him, but i would be playing against him and i am on special teams so i would have gotten chewed out once he got a touchdown against us

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                ya, too bad herrick wasn't that hyped coming out of high school as he had a really good career. nice guy too as i was friends with his sister

Comment

The biggest reason he chose Cal over hometown USC and UCLA was because Cal offered him as a rb and USC/UCLA offered him as a corner. He WANTS to play on offense, so I highly doubt you see him at corner no matter how highly regarded he is there. I think he and Best probably should redshirt(jmo), because with Forsett/James Montgomery/Tracy Slocum there isn't much PT at rb. Thoug I can see them being forces on kick returns like Marshawn was his freshamn year.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2 View Post
                    i would, in theory, be happy to play with him, but i would be playing against him and i am on special teams so i would have gotten chewed out once he got a touchdown against us
                    true that but i always can say that myron rolle ran by me while i was playing defense which is a pretty cool thing

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information