Shane Vereen RB/CB Cal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Vereen RB/CB Cal

incoming freshman to Cal. he will either play at RB or CB this year and should get some playing time regardless of the position. he is very quick and deceptively fast. any other thoughts on him or his future?

well he wont get PT on the offensive side thats for sure but yeah hes got potential to do some damage defensively

Comment

Forsett???

Comment

Played against him twice in high school, and he's damn good. And as good as he was as a runningback, he's just as good at corner. He just blankets people around the field.

Comment

Vareen should get playing time as corner but I think he will probably be sprinkled in at RB just like Lynch was as a freshman. Forsett probaly isnt used to carrying the full load and will need another RB to come in periodically
          Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Im on some of his highlight film unfortunately.

Comment

why unfortunately? because USC will play him? anything can happen but im not worried about him as a threat next year being that we shutdown lynch and this guy is a freshman but it will be fun to watch him play in all the other Pac 10 games
              Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1 View Post
                why unfortunately? because USC will play him? anything can happen but im not worried about him as a threat next year being that we shutdown lynch and this guy is a freshman but it will be fun to watch him play in all the other Pac 10 games
                What? I was talking about myself actually being on some of highlight film in high school trying to tackle him on a kick return.

Comment

you played against him?? thats awesome
                  Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                    What? I was talking about myself actually being on some of highlight film in high school trying to tackle him on a kick return.
                    what school? we played him this year, and thankfully he is 2 years older than me so i hadn't gotten called up to play varsity yet, i didn't have to face him

Comment

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2 View Post
                      what school? we played him this year, and thankfully he is 2 years older than me so i hadn't gotten called up to play varsity yet, i didn't have to face him
                      THANKFULLY? id be honored if i were to play with him!

Comment

hes a step below the other freshman, jahvid best, so hell have some carries, not many though, but he could see time at CB with mixon gone
                        The Bear will not quit, the Bear will not die

Comment

yah Ill take Best.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Theres also Mike Montgomery who was a highly thought recruit who should vy for the 2nd spot right away hes a rs.FR so he basically is in the same class

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post

i wanna see this vid :D

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information