Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lane Kiffin may not even make it through his first season at UT...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should have brought in Mike Singletary to rip off his pants and show the recruits his junk.
    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasKing007 View Post
      Please relax.
      I'm very relaxed. Like I said in my post, who cares?
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Orgeron rips off his shirt after saying grace at dinner. Why is this anything to write about?

In other news, I taped the event. You all can buy your "Vols Gone Wild" copies for only $9.99! Plus shipping and handling...
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat View Post
          They should have brought in Mike Singletary to rip off his pants and show the recruits his junk.
          now that would have been awesome,...though expect camera phone pictures on the interwebzz.

Comment

If it works, hell, go for it.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              Orgeron rips off his shirt after saying grace at dinner. Why is this anything to write about?

In other news, I taped the event. You all can buy your "Vols Gone Wild" copies for only $9.99! Plus shipping and handling...
              :D...I just wanted to point out that this post made me laugh. I don't really have anything to say...

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                Orgeron hasn't consumed alcohol in years since he got into trouble while coaching at Miami. He runs off Red Bull and pork rinds. The problem was him swearing during his visit with Marlon Brown and his grandmother didn't like it.
                Might not be true, but there were rumors that he showed up to the Brown's house smelling of alcohol.

Comment

What's the big deal? Obviously the players like it and yes it is different, but it's not something that will get you fired. It sounds like a very Ed Oregeron thing to do. Anyways, I would have liked to have seen their OC Jim Chaney take his shirt off -

Comment

This is an overblown story during a slow point of the recruiting year. Thanks AJC for trying to make Georgia look like a better school than Tennessee.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                      Might not be true, but there were rumors that he showed up to the Brown's house smelling of alcohol.
                      Said it yourself bubba.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        This is an overblown story during a slow point of the recruiting year. Thanks AJC for trying to make Georgia look like a better school than Tennessee.
                        Doesn't really sound like AJC is knocking on Tenn for doing it, just seems like an article pointing out an unusual recruiting method. But judging by the quotes they decided to publish, it seemed like it kinda worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Gchu83 View Post
                          Doesn't really sound like AJC is knocking on Tenn for doing it, just seems like an article pointing out an unusual recruiting method. But judging by the quotes they decided to publish, it seemed like it kinda worked.
                          I like the fan comments on the bottom.

"Why are we printing non-Georgia school team recruiting. All license plates that have schools other than Georgia should be banned."

Comment

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Cigaro View Post
                              That is excellent.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sh...ge_tab_newstab

:D :D Kiffin...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information