NCAA's ruling due on Fla. State cheating scandal today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joke

NC State cant recruit off campus for some shoes but F$U loses a couple scholarships for their fourth string TEs from widespread cheating

This will not hurt them at all

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      Not many at all. I think it is like 2 next year, 3 the year after, 2, then 1 then back to normal...
      Pretty soft indeed. I wasn't expecting them to get 5 pulled per year or nothing like that because that's just out of hand.

But I was definitely expecting something in the area of 3 per year for the next 2-3 years and then 2 per year for the next couple years after that.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        I'm sure an FSU fan will somehow explain this away as being Urban Meyer's fault.
        Everything in the world is Urban Meyer's fault. AIDS, 9/11, the Bush administration, cancer, Michigan's 3-9 season, World War I and II etc...

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          I'm sure an FSU fan will somehow explain this away as being Urban Meyer's fault.
          Yeah, you sure hit the nail on the head there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            Everything in the world is Urban Meyer's fault. AIDS, 9/11, the Bush administration, cancer, Michigan's 3-9 season, World War I and II etc...
            I am going to have to refuted some of this; Michigan's 3-9 season is not entirely the fault of Urban Meyer.

Comment

They're losing six scholarships. That's not that bad. What stands out to me is this:

According to the Orlando Sentinel, officials interviewed 75 individuals, and 39 admitted receiving improper assistance in an online music course.
              A ******* online music course? How ******* stupid are you that you cannot do the work in that class? You could just half-ass that and pass.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                I am going to have to refuted some of this; Michigan's 3-9 season is not entirely the fault of Urban Meyer.
                You're right. Nick Sheridan should never be absolved of blame.

Comment

lol this may be the news I'll be turning in tomorrow for my world actuality class lol

Comment

FSU to appeal:

Spoke briefly this morning with Randy Spetman – for a separate story about FSU basketball coach Leonard Hamilton – and Spetman told me that “there’s no doubt” Florida State will appeal the NCAA’s ruling that FSU must vacate victories as a result of its academic fraud case.
                    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/spo...no-doubt-.html

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information