Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willie Williams Pro Day?

I know, I know....

I remember reading an interview with him where me mentioned working out for his pro day. Anyone have any idea when/where that is? Just curious.

Where does he even go to school?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Wasn't he at the jackson state
      One day i will be on the nfl sideline, maybe in a helmet or a headset. but it will take me to Canton, Ohio.

Comment

No team is even going to bother with this kid. Willie is a moron

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Last I heard he was at Glenville State in West Virginia (D-II). Fourth school I believe? IF he somehow got his act together and works out well I wouldn't be totally shocked if he got drafted in the 7th rnd or (more likely) picked up as an UDFA. He had all the talent in the world....someone worth keeping an eye on at least.

....and I just realized I posted this in the wrong forum.

Comment

He was at Union College at the end, he is undraftable.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
              No team is even going to bother with this kid. Willie is a moron
              The Bengals will bother with him. *Que the funny music!*

I know, it's old, but I couldn't help it!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

He's not draftable. I think someone will bring him into camp if he really sells them, and makes them believe he's actually matured. Is improbable, but not impossible.

Comment

Willie Williams

Willie, played at Union College in KY. Willie, only had one run-in with the law after high school and that was over two years ago. For the record he was only remove from one school and that was Louisville. Willie has a lot of baggage from high school and thats five years and beyond. Do some research before you post information that you are only repeating. Remember the NFL is about winning and Wille can help a team win.
                  Last edited by flip99; 04-13-2009, 10:44 AM.

Comment

College football is about winning too.

Comment

Originally posted by flip99 View Post
                      Willie, played at Union College in KY. Willie, only had one run-in with the law after high school and that was over two years ago. For the record he was only remove from one school and that was Louisville. Willie has a lot of baggage from high school and thats five years and beyond. Do some research before you post information that you are only repeating. Remember the NFL is about winning and Wille can help a team win.
                      Obviously he can't help anybody win. Everybody keeps saying he has all this talent and blah blah blah........did anybody ever see it outside of high school? I think the kid just sucks and people use his stupidity as an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by HindSight View Post
                        Obviously he can't help anybody win. Everybody keeps saying he has all this talent and blah blah blah........did anybody ever see it outside of high school? I think the kid just sucks and people use his stupidity as an excuse.
                        he dominated in union college. now i know he is supposed to dominate but still, he did what he was supposed to. I dont think he'll get drafted but i think he will make it to someones training camp. Personally id love for my saints to give him a look.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                        - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                        - Corner or Wideout in the first
                        - No reaching
                        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

The guy writes about eating lobsters and now you want him on your pro team because the best thing that can be said about him is that he "dominated" some place called Union College?

Good luck with that

Comment

His thing about the meatballs was one of the funniest things I have ever read.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

How does this guy go to a University. It doesn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information