Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring Practice Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Curious to see what Steve Sarkisian, who was instrumental in the developement of Mark Sanchez, can accomplish with Jake Locker. Jake has looked good so far this spring so i'm expecting great things from him this fall. He is draft eligible but no doubt he'll be back again next year so we'll stay tuned.

    Comment


    • #62
      I hate jake locker!! Such a douche
      http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by OregonDucks View Post
        I hate jake locker!! Such a douche
        I hope you're joking.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by OregonDucks View Post
          I hate jake locker!! Such a douche
          If he were a Duck, he'd be one of your favorite players. It's one thing to hate UW, but Jake Locker is the man. Seems like a great guy and he's one of the best athletes in college football. The team you play for doesn't make you a douche.

          How ridiculous would it sound if somebody came on here and called Dennis Dixon a douche?

          Comment


          • #65
            isn't usc's going on today?

            Comment


            • #66
              Any news on d. Jones at cincy
              One day i will be on the nfl sideline, maybe in a helmet or a headset. but it will take me to Canton, Ohio.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by srv fan View Post
                Just got back from the Michigan spring game.

                - Tate Forcier looks really, really good. He was hitting guys between the numbers all day, making plays with his feet, and seemed to really understand the offense and had consistently good reads. I feel completely comfortable with him as a starter, even though he's a true freshman. On the down side, David Cone is AWFUL.

                - Stonum has inconsistent hands and dropped some easy ones, but also made a few great plays.

                - Carlos Brown broke about a 70 yard run. Minor and Grady also ran well. Our O line is vastly improved, and we really ran the ball well.

                - Will Campbell is a monster of a physical specimen, but raw as sushi. Got pushed off the ball several times.

                - Our defense looked pretty bad. Offense for both teams dominated. We need some drastic improvement on this front, hopefully Gerg can get guys more comfortable in the new system before the opener.
                I wasn't a huge fan of the new system (or should I say, the way certain players are being used in the new system).

                Just looking at some peoples depth chart projections, seeing Brandon Graham as a DE on a 3 man line makes my skin crawl. That's an absolute waste of his talent. Seeing Mike Martin as basically a NT in a 3 man line is terrible, as his ability to penetrate is completely diminished making him two gap. Hopefully we are not in three man line formations very often, because it's a complete waste of the talent we have IMO.



                Originally posted by Jakey
                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by jj45 View Post
                  Any news on d. Jones at cincy
                  All I know is that he is playing linebacker now.

                  #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                  2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                  2015 2K Classic Champions


                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by superman View Post
                    isn't usc's going on today?
                    USC trojans had a scrimmage today, their spring game i believe is the 25th.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Penn State's BW Game is the Saturday of the draft.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by superman View Post
                        isn't usc's going on today?
                        Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                        USC trojans had a scrimmage today, their spring game i believe is the 25th.
                        South Carolina did however have it's spring game. Didn't get to see it, however, so other than hearing that true freshman running back Jarvis Giles beasted it, and Stephen Garcia looked much improved, I don't know that much.


                        Sig by Matthew Jones

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Donavan Warren, Mike Martin, and Justin Feagin were three of the players not dressed for Michigan's spring game.

                          Forcier threw 3 TD passes and ran one in as well.

                          First team DE Ryan VanBergen left the field on a cart.

                          Steve Watson made a couple of big plays from the DE position.

                          The special teams looked awful from what I've read.

                          Carlos Brown's run was 82 yards.



                          Originally posted by Jakey
                          WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                          i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                            I hope you're joking.
                            How could I be serious. I dont even know the guy, and hes dominant.
                            http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                              How ridiculous would it sound if somebody came on here and called Dennis Dixon a douche?
                              Dixon is a douche! GO GOLDEN BEARS!

                              I kid, of course. I grew up a Cal fan (my father is an alum) until I was accepted to A&M. Out of state costs are ridiculous these days.

                              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                                I wasn't a huge fan of the new system (or should I say, the way certain players are being used in the new system).

                                Just looking at some peoples depth chart projections, seeing Brandon Graham as a DE on a 3 man line makes my skin crawl. That's an absolute waste of his talent. Seeing Mike Martin as basically a NT in a 3 man line is terrible, as his ability to penetrate is completely diminished making him two gap. Hopefully we are not in three man line formations very often, because it's a complete waste of the talent we have IMO.
                                Is Rodriguez trying to run that stupid ass 3-3-5 in Michigan?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information