Spring Practice Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC's OL.
    It looks like we could have two new starters, even tho we haven't lost anyone. Tyron Smith looks like he will be the new RT. And right guard could be any of four players.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
      what happened?
      I read 4 catches for 137 yards and 2 TD's for the Orange Team, who won for the first time in 30 years or something like that.

Comment

• http://wearesc.com/news/story.php?article=2018

Corp named starter (as of now).

Comment

• Tyrod Taylor looked pretty awful in the game today, may have been because he had a yellow jersey, but overthrew a lot of receivers. Ryan Williams had a 50+ yard td catch and I would say around a 40 yard run.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

• Ryan Williams is living up to all the hype he is receiving (even though this is just a spring game). He will be our best back this upcoming season and if DW doesn't redshirt I can definitely see Evans fall to third on the depth chart.
            Drink apple juice, cause OJ will kill you.

Comment

• Brian Rolle (5'11"/220) is probably our best linebacker this spring. I hope he finds his way into the starting lineup. Same thing for Sabino, he needs to be on the field as much as possible this fall. We are overloaded with talented young linebackers, bad thing is that experienced guys like Spitler and Homan who have a lot less talent probably won't lose their starting jobs due to knowledge of the defense and leadership, which might hurt us down the road this season.

Comment

• Jake Locker was 16-18 throwing the football. Look out NCAA. Sark is a QB developing machine!
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
                  Russell Wilson > Everyone

God our secondary sucks though. Wilson was 10 of 14 for 195 yds 1 td in one frickin' half. Glennon was 23 of 38 for 272 yds and a td. They looked pretty good, but I really worry about the offensive line and defensive backs.
                  well in good news (and bad news I guess) Glennon struggled a little when he switched to playing against the first string D. And most of Wilson's yards came on the long bomb when Spencer burned some small white DB that I can only assume won't be on the 2 deep this year

Still, it's a gaping...GAPING hole on an otherwise surprisingly solid roster. The DLine looked amazing in the run game. Only RB who really got anything that day was the true freshman Washington, which is saying something with Baker and Eugene getting carries too. I thought the TEs looked very solid in the receiving game as well, shouldn't miss a beat from Ant Hill. Bryan is back, and one of the new names (Carter i think?) looked MASSIVE and caught everything thrown his way

Back to Glennon, I think he's living up to his status as a HS prospect and not down to the status of his surname. With that said, you can tell he's still a half a second slower than elite guys like Wilson when it comes to decision making. Glad he'll probably get some time to get up to pace while Wilson is supermanning us wins

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information