Bobbie Massey story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post

I guess maybe he is like the step brother who is just not good enough to be in the UDC (ultimate douche club).
    How come he can't make it in? He ALMOST beat USC one time, and Kiffin hasn't even coached a game at UT yet.

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
      and besides that nd won last years recruiting championship if you correct it for guys actually reaching campus. You can sign way to much guys like bama constantly does but that doesnt really have value and imo the ncaa should do something about that to be honoust.
      Honest, wicket, honest. No more honoust out of you.

Anyway, Saban is a douche. What else is new? I still say Kiffin outdouches him.

Comment

Yeah I read this today. I don't really believe it, but if it is true that is pretty douchie by Saban. I'm glad we got Massie, he was watching practice the other day and is just a monster. We haven't seen him in pads yet but he is certainly imposing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          How come he can't make it in? He ALMOST beat USC one time, and Kiffin hasn't even coached a game at UT yet.
          but there aren't any stories of him acting like an ass to get recruits to sign.

While Kiffin is making a name, he knows in order to compete in the SEC, you must be an ass.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
            but there aren't any stories of him acting like an ass to get recruits to sign.
            Maybe not, but the tales of Charlie Weis' arrogance are almost as incredible as his eating prowess.

Comment

Charlie Weis has some serious FUPA action going on for a guy who's had gastric bypass. What a lard ass.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                Charlie Weis has some serious FUPA action going on for a guy who's had gastric bypass. What a lard ass.
                My mom had a gastric bypass and she lost 135 pounds.. Charlie looks like it put on weight, wow.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                  My mom had a gastric bypass and she lost 135 pounds.. Charlie looks like it put on weight, wow.
                  That's because the doctor screwed it up and made him fat, remember. It's not Charlie's fault at all. Kinda like when he was winning with Ty's players, it was all him, but when he was losing with his players, it was all Ty's fault.

Nothing bad can ever be because of Charlie.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    That's because the doctor screwed it up and made him fat, remember. It's not Charlie's fault at all. Kinda like when he was winning with Ty's players, it was all him, but when he was losing with his players, it was all Ty's fault.

Nothing bad can ever be because of Charlie.
                    But he almost beat USC! That's worth a 10 year, $40 million contract, right?

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                      Yea i mean Nick Saban, Lane Kiffen and Urban Meyer are certainly forming quite the triumvirate of douche.
                      I don't know how one conference can handle that degree of douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                        I don't know how one conference can handle that degree of douchebag.
                        yeah and that are just the obvious douchebags, they have their share of below the radar douchebags as well.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                        - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                        - Corner or Wideout in the first
                        - No reaching
                        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Don't forget Bobby Petrino!
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                            Don't forget Bobby Petrino!
                            How could I forget? He could be the biggest of them all...

Comment

It's because most people in their states can't read the stories of douchiness.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

nice, real nice.

i bet you giggled real hard when you came up with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information