Greg Paulus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
    Paulus is going to dethrone that worthless, immature whiner Forcier.

I think this move could solidify Rich Rodriguez as the legendary mad genius.

All I see lacking from Paulus is weight, and he should be able to put on 20 lbs with relative ease. If anything, that will only improve his already + arm strength.

This kid, the second he steps on campus, will have the best feet of any qb in the country. Do you realize how quick you have to be to compete at PG in the ACC for four years against the likes of Sean Singletary, Tywan Lawson, Raymond Felton, Javaris Crittenton, Jarrett Jack, Guillermo Diaz, DJ Strawberry etc?

At first I questioned this move, now I love it. I would wager barring an injury to Paulus, Forcier transfers by the time Robinson gets on campus.
    You could have looked three posts up and seen that Sniper already pointed out it wasn't going to happen.

Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

We will take him in Syracuse. Please, Paulus, you can start here no question. You just have to beat out red-shirt freshman Ryan Nassib. Exactly - who???

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        Judging by its previous Krzyzewski's coaching tree's success? A lot of places.
        Hmmm.. Capel and Dawkins are the only real ones to actually leave. They're all waiting for the Duke job. I don't see what you're getting at.

BTW it's all the Knight tree as far as I'm concerned.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          Hmmm.. Capel and Dawkins are the only real ones to actually leave. They're all waiting for the Duke job. I don't see what you're getting at.

BTW it's all the Knight tree as far as I'm concerned.
          My bad. My opinion's diluted from the Michigan days of Tommy Amaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            And now HindSight looks like a 'tard since UM dropped Paulus.

If Rodriguez doesn't know how to handle personnel, do tell how he managed to be successful at his previous coaching stop.
            UM dropped Paulus after they were interested in him....so I hardly "look like a tard". I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they dropped him because of how pissy it made Forcier.

How was Rodriguez successful at WVU? Let's see.....the 3 best teams from the conference up and left, he was lucky enough to have Pat White & Steve Slaton at the same time...

Clearly he's competent as a football coach....but he's also clearly in over his head so far at Michigan. You can do whatever you want at WVU and nobody cares. People got a little uppity when he almost gave the #1 jersey to a DB at Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by HindSight View Post
              UM dropped Paulus after they were interested in him....so I hardly "look like a tard". I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they dropped him because of how pissy it made Forcier.
              Right, because a guy who hasn't played QB in four years is really a huge threat to Forcier.

How was Rodriguez successful at WVU? Let's see.....the 3 best teams from the conference up and left
              Yeah, they sure are world-beaters.

he was lucky enough to have Pat White &
              Steve Slaton at the same time...
              Yes, that lucky bastard. What a lucky **** he is for recruiting those players.

Clearly he's competent as a football coach....but he's also clearly in over his head so far at Michigan. You can do whatever you want at WVU and nobody cares. People got a little uppity when he almost gave the #1 jersey to a DB at Michigan.
              Because he didn't know the significance of it right away? Oh noooooooooooeszzzzzzzzzz!

Comment

Hey man...I'm with you. Rodriguez is my second favorite coach. Keep him at Michigan for life for all I care.

Comment

Hey man...I'm with you. Rodriguez is my second favorite coach. Keep him at Michigan for life for all I care.
                  Yeah, because he's going to go 3-9 every year.

Comment

No I know. Any evidence that he's over his head will just have you with your head in the sand. I hope it's like that for the decision makers up in AA, too.

The guy is a great get. His strategy of ignoring defense completely and forcing square pegs into round holes is going to work out great. He's the next Bo!

Comment

The guy is a great get. His strategy of ignoring defense completely and forcing square pegs into round holes is going to work out great. He's the next Bo!
                      Right, because he decides when players commit. I know for a fact that he decides in what order players commit.

10 of 22 commits last year were defensive players. 1 was a kicker, and 11 were on offense. But yeah, he sure is ignoring the defense with players like Will Campbell, Justin Turner, Anthony LaLota, Craig Roh, Vlad Emilien etc...Michigan has a whopping one less defensive commitment than Ohio State this year. ZOMGZ IGNORING THE DEFENSEzZZ!!!!eleventyone!

Go back to BuckNuts or BuckeyePlanet with your irrational ********. It's not needed here.

Comment

Yeah....I'm irrational. I make a statement and you fly off the hinge.

Apparently in the new Michigan mindset just getting players to commit means you're not ignoring the D. Congrats on Will Campbell and Justin Turner (kids who would be at Michigan regardless of the coach). Lalota is going to red-shirt. Vlad's an iffy get. Roh is the only real get on your entire list.

Where are the LBs? Where's the DLine? Is Campbell going to tackle everybody? That'll be hard for him considering the number of plays he takes off.

Don't pretend like there isn't concern for Michigan's defense now and in the future.

Comment

When it has no logic to it, yeah, you're irrational.

Apparently in the new Michigan mindset just getting players to commit means you're not ignoring the D. Congrats on Will Campbell and Justin Turner (kids who would be at Michigan regardless of the coach). Lalota is going to red-shirt. Vlad's an iffy get. Roh is the only real get on your entire list.
                          So because LaLota's going to redshirt, that means he sucks? Mmmmmmmmmkkkkk. Right. Players are only good if they play their freshman year. Sound logic.

Where are the LBs? Where's the DLine? Is Campbell going to tackle everybody? That'll be hard for him considering the number of plays he takes off.
                          LBs- There are very few spots available on the roster for him to give up scholarships.

DL- Three of the guys that I mentioned are DL.

It must be Rodriguez's fault that Lloyd Carr neglected the DL and LB spots for so long. Damn him. Anything else we can pin on him?

Comment

[IMG]http://jamiedubs.com/fuckflickr/data/thumb/roflcopter.gif/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                              fixed it for ya

Comment

Don't pretend like there isn't concern for Michigan's defense now and in the future.
                                I know Sniper already pointed it out, but it needs repeating. Three of the players you mentioned are on the D Line. What you said makes no sense.

Originally posted by Jakey
                                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information