Greg Paulus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Paulus

I just heard on Sportscetner (ESPN) that Greg Paulas was in Michigan today meeting with Rich Rodriguez. He has one year of eligibility left for football. Be interesting to see what happens.

From what I here about him, I think he would be a great fit for the spread offense.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

4th thread and counting...

Comment

i think its the 5th

Comment

does any body on this forum think he could actually make it in the nfl???

On Andrew Luck
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

Comment

no he will never make it

Comment

Greg Paulus for Heisman 09!!

I don't see how he still has eligibility. I thought you had 4 years of playing and 5 if you are redshirted. But he wasn't redshirted and played 4 years at Duke. Someone fill me in.

Comment

Pauluszzzz

Comment

No, I doubt it.

He might be able to play B-Ball in Europe though.

I'll say this. If Paulus dedicated himself to training, working out and training with a QB coach for an entire year tirelessly then he might be able to find a QB job with an Arena team. If he works extremely hard and studies the game and then does good at Arena ball, then maybe he could get a backup gig in the NFL.

I could be wrong. I don't hate the guy and I wish him well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post

I don't see how he still has eligibility. I thought you had 4 years of playing and 5 if you are redshirted. But he wasn't redshirted and played 4 years at Duke. Someone fill me in.
                    You have 5 years to play 4 in any given sport...but the clock starts once you start school. So he has all four years left to play football, but since he started school in 2005 he has to complete those years by 2010.

So basically he has 1 year to play his 4 years of football.

Comment

This is being overblown. If Michigan takes Paulus as a quarterback, it will just be to compete for third on the depth chart.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post

In NCAA rules, you have 5 years to play 4 years of football.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Why would he go to Michigan? Wouldn't make a lot more sense to go to a place where he could play? Hell, even a D-II school wouldn't be a bad option if he got to start right away.

I think if he dedicates himself to football for the next year, he can easily jump on with an NFL team next year, either as a late round pick or UDFA.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                            Why would he go to Michigan? Wouldn't make a lot more sense to go to a place where he could play? Hell, even a D-II school wouldn't be a bad option if he got to start right away.
                            Well, his competition would be two freshmen who combine to weigh 1/100th of Charlie Weis and Nick SheriDEATH. Not exactly overwhelming.

Comment

Can you say Heisman? :D
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information